Tethering from Chocolate Touch to Vizio Tablet

cpsbeems

Dec 26, 2011
Hi folks,
My first post on here & so thankful I found this site. :)

Anyone out there that has tethered their Chocolate Touch or other phone with your Vizio tablet? I read a review that said they did, but just don't have the info. Heading south & would love to be able to use my tablet on the way down in the car. I searched on Vizio site, but found nothing, unless I was looking in wrong area.

Also, what brands of bluetooths can I use with this tablet? I just received a Jabra 2080 & will not pair up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

faithalone

Oct 1, 2011
I cannot speak directly regarding the Chocolate Touch but the specs for the Vizio state that the bluetooth is compatible with devices that support : A2DP, AVCRP, GAP and OPP - a quick google search of those will verify but i think the jabra only supports HSP -

cpsbeems

Dec 26, 2011
I cannot speak directly regarding the Chocolate Touch but the specs for the Vizio state that the bluetooth is compatible with devices that support : A2DP, AVCRP, GAP and OPP - a quick google search of those will verify but i think the jabra only supports HSP -

Hi faithalone, thanks for your response. I did find that info of which devices were supported, but wondered if someone out there knew of a name brand that did. I appreciate your info, & didn't know that the Jabra was HSP, thanks!! Haven't even used it yet on phone...lol

Thanks again for your time & input...

Hemingray

Aug 26, 2011
AFAIK, the vtab supports SPP, but I don't think it supports Bluetooth DUN. I have tethered to my old LG Ally using PDANet Tablet, but sadly, my Droid Incredible lacks SPP support so that no longer works for me.