Text doesn't appear as I type

Luckygoof

Nov 13, 2011
This only happens when replying to a post in this forum but makes it difficult to do so. As I type the text starts appearing, but after a couple of words the cursor continues to move past blank spaces where the words are supposed to be and then more cursors appear along the line and pretty soon there are ten cursors down the line where text should be haaving ablinking on and off affect.Really strange.To find out what I have been typing, I have to put my finger on the screen and pull the page down until the lines of what I am trying to type are behind the keyboard and pull it back up. As soon as I start typing again- same thing. This prompted me to try using the voice recognition function where I found that only the first letter of the first word shows up, VAgain only when in this forum. Anyone else experiencing this?

nicklovell23

Feb 7, 2012
This only happens when replying to a post in this forum but makes it difficult to do so. As I type the text starts appearing, but after a couple of words the cursor continues to move past blank spaces where the words are supposed to be and then more cursors appear along the line and pretty soon there are ten cursors down the line where text should be haaving ablinking on and off affect.Really strange.To find out what I have been typing, I have to put my finger on the screen and pull the page down until the lines of what I am trying to type are behind the keyboard and pull it back up. As soon as I start typing again- same thing. This prompted me to try using the voice recognition function where I found that only the first letter of the first word shows up, VAgain only when in this forum. Anyone else experiencing this?

have you tryed a different keyboard? maybe go keyboard

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk

Luckygoof

Nov 13, 2011
Trying gokeyboard now. So far it seems to be alright. I don't know yet. We'll see.
edit: Just started doing the same thing. Oh well, I still love this tablet.

Last edited: