Text Editor Apps

Ezekiah

Oct 25, 2013
My wife has a Flytouch 4 tablet which she has given to me.
I want to use it to put my music files on.
These consist of simple text files for which I used Notepad on my laptop.
My question is this, Can I upload text files to the flytouch?
If not is there an app which will let me produce the same or similar files?

My text files are in the following format:

ACHY BREAKY HEART A 45 1.5
A E
Well you can tell the world you never was my girl, You can burn my clothes when I am gone
A
Or you can tell your friends just what a fool I've been, And laugh and joke about me on the phone
A E...
and so on.

There is no actual music involved, just the lyrics, chords and guitar and amp settings.

Mrhelper

Apr 29, 2012
You can copy text files to an Android device using several methods. Common methods are the Google Drive app, Drop Box, USB cable transfer, SMB file sharing, etc. You can use a file manager such as ES File Explorer to locate and view files on the device.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
My wife has a Flytouch 4 tablet which she has given to me.
I want to use it to put my music files on.
These consist of simple text files for which I used Notepad on my laptop.
My question is this, Can I upload text files to the flytouch?
If not is there an app which will let me produce the same or similar files?

My text files are in the following format:

ACHY BREAKY HEART A 45 1.5
A E
Well you can tell the world you never was my girl, You can burn my clothes when I am gone
A
Or you can tell your friends just what a fool I've been, And laugh and joke about me on the phone
A E...
and so on.

There is no actual music involved, just the lyrics, chords and guitar and amp settings.

Welcome to the forum

I have an entire thread devoted to file transfer solutions here http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...423-guide-transferring-files-your-tablet.html

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Ezekiah, congratulations on your Flytouch 4 and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!