The 105's CM10 or Paranoid ROM Bluetooth WiFi and Touch Repair Zip

ere95588

Apr 17, 2011
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h6526uf4bbppigr/cm10-pa-patch-s7-105-bt-wifi-touch.zip
Some time ago quite busy,The last few days have time to repair the 105 Bluetooth,Bluetooth is now answer the phone or call, According to rbkerkhoven's suggestion,Now can listen to music and other media features.The way to making an update package Fixed wifi and 105`s touch and Bluetooth.
Usage:
1, this is made updata patch-s7-105-bt-wifi-touch.zip for cm10 and pa rom
2, first flash asturel the pa_s7-2.99-20NOV2012-022923.zip or cm-10-20.121.203-EXPERIMENTAL-s7-asturel.zip rom with recovery
3, followed by recovery flash patch-s7-105-bt-wifi-touch.zip,And then reboot the phone
enjoy:)

My poor English, fluent in English to provide a detailed tutorial

The following is the CM9 patch ,With the cm-9-20121214_v2-EXPERIMENTAL-s7-asturel.zip Bluetooth performance is perfect.All Bluetooth functions can be used(Including phone calls, listen to music, etc.)
Thank you very much asturel。
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k50b4x68pw6fzp6/cm9-patch-s7-105-bt-wifi-touch.zip

Last edited:

Jota

May 25, 2011
Thanks man!!!

Here is the updated PA 2.99 rom for S7-10x, including this fix:

[ROM] CM10 / Android 4.1 Jelly Bean for S7-10x (testing)
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...10-android-4-1-jelly-bean-s7-10x-testing.html

Please test and report problems...
Special interest test bluetooth audio and media, wifi and usb teethering, and streaming video (html5 video in browser)

Enjoy!!

PS:
if anyone wants to recompile the kernel, I have the cameras source code...

Last edited:

rbkerkhoven

Dec 18, 2012
Installed it tested it works good.
I don't use the camera(why would i is't pure ****)
Only thing i really need is media over bluetooth it connects to all my devices, tried a couple
But the sound keeps coming from tablet and is not send to media device.

I'm googleling for a solution but have no idea where to start.
Good ROM it even has the jelly bean easter egg :-D

cansat

Apr 23, 2011
Buenas necesito ayuda de alguien mas entendido que yo.
La tablet es un huawei S7-105, tiene un procesador de 1G, 512 megas de memoria , una SD interna de 8G y pantalla capacitativa , hay tres modelos anteriores, el 104 igual que la mía pero pantalla resistiva y los modelos 101 y 103 que no tienen SD interna.

Hasta hace poco como mucho podía llevar alguna rom cocinada que aumentaba alguna de sus características (poder conectar por usb otg) y androide 2.2.2.
Un cocinero de los antiguos paises del este a portado cm9 y cm10 paranoid 2.99 a la tablet, lo que por ahora no funciona es la camara de fotos.

Al tener el cocinero el modelo 101 (sin SD interna) la configuración del fichero vold.fstab montaba las carpetas de los programas en la SD ext y si tenias particionada esta y la partición en ext4 aumentaba la capacidad de poder instalar programas, pero dejaba a parte los 8G de la memoria interna. Y mirando por titanium backup no reconocia estos 8 gigas.

original
dev_mount sdcard2 / mnt/sdcard2 auto / devices/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmc_host/mmc0

dev_mount sdcard / mnt / sdcard auto / devices/platform/msm_sdcc.3/mmc_host/mmc2

dev_mount usb / mnt / usb auto / devices/platform/msm_hsusb_host.0/usb1

Hice esta modificación y entonces me reconoce la SD interna y monta alli los programas y por titanium bakup me reconoce estas 8 gigas pero no me reconocer la SD Externa.
Modificado
dev_mount sdcard2 / mnt/sdcard2 auto / devices/platform/msm_sdcc.3/mmc_host/mmc2

dev_mount sdcard / mnt / sdcard auto / devices/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmc_host/mmc0

Despues del tocho la petición :D

Que tengo que modificar en las lineas o que tengo que poner para que titanium backup me detecte la SD externa porque ahora me detecta la interna como externa y como puedo hacer para particionar la sd interna para aumentar el espacio de instalacion de aplicaciones.

Os pongo un enlace con la rom que modifique yo el fichero vold.fstab este esta en la carpeta system\etc\

DepositFiles

Mil gracias por cualquier ayuda y respuesta que me podais dar.

I ask for pardon for the English, use translator

Good I need help from someone mas understood that I. The tablet is a huawei S7-105, has a processor of 1G, 512 gentle of memory, a SD int of 8G and screen capacitativa, there are three previous models, 104 like mine but resistive screen and the models 101 and 103 that do not have internal SD. Even it does slightly as much it could take some cooked rom that was increasing someone of his characteristics (to be able to connect for usb otg) and android 2.2.2.
A cook of the former countries of the East to carried cm9 and cm10 paranoid 2.99 to the tablet, which for the present does not work is the chamber of photos. When the cook had the model 101 (without internal SD) the configuration of the file vold.fstab was mounting the folders of the programs in the SD ext and if tape-worms particionada this one and the partition in ext4 it was increasing the aptitude to be able to install programs, but it was leaving to part them 8G of the internal memory. And looking for titanium backup not reconocia these at 8 gigas.
Original
dev_mount sdcard2 / mnt/sdcard2 auto / devices/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmc_host/mmc0

dev_mount sdcard / mnt / sdcard auto / devices/platform/msm_sdcc.3/mmc_host/mmc2

Did this modification and then it recognizes me the internal SD and mounts there the programs and for titanium bakup it recognizes me these 8 G but not to recognize myself the External SD.

Modified
dev_mount sdcard2 / mnt/sdcard2 auto / devices/platform/msm_sdcc.3/mmc_host/mmc2

dev_mount sdcard / mnt / sdcard auto / devices/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmc_host/mmc0

After The tocho the request:D That I have to modify in the lines or that I have to put in order that titanium backup it detects the external SD to me because now it detects me internal as externally and since I can do for particionar the internal sd to increase the space of installation of applications.

I you put a link with the rom that I modify the file vold.fstab th this one in the folder system\etc\

http: // depositfiles.com/files/31qbia9fy

Thousand graces for any help and response that me podais to give.

Bom eu preciso de ajuda de alguém mais entendida do que eu.O tablet é um huawei S7-105, tem um processador de 1g, 512 megabytes de memória, um interno SD 8 G e tela capacitiva, existem três modelos anteriores, 104 apenas como o meu mas modelos 101 e 103 que não tem SD interno e tela resistiva Até recentemente quanto eu poderia tomar algum cozido rom que aumentou algumas de suas características (para ser capaz de se conectar pelo usb otg) e Android 2.2.2. um chef dos países do antigos leste para portado cm9 cm10 paranóico é de 2,99 para o tablet, que, por agora, não funciona a câmera.Tendo o chefe o vold.fstab de arquivo de configuração do modelo 101 (sem SD interno) montou programas em SD ext e pastas se vermes que esta particionado e a partição ext4 aumentaram a capacidade de ser capaz de instalar programas, mas deixando de lado a memória interna de 8G. E olhando através de backup de titânio não reconhecer estes 8 gigas.

Original

Hice essa modificação me reconhece o SD interno e programas lá montados e por titânio bakup me reconhecer esses 8GB mas mim não reconhecendo o SD Externa.

Modificado

Despues do boleto: DQue tem que mudar de linha ou eu tenho que colocar tornar titanium backup me detecta o SD externo, porque eu agora detecta o interno como externo e como eu posso fazer para particionar o sd interno para aumentar o espaço de instalação de aplicativos.

Coloquei um link com a rom que eu modificar vold.fstab este arquivo esta em system\etc\

DepositFiles

Mil a pasta Obrigado por qualquer ajuda e responder-me, você pode dar.

rbkerkhoven

Dec 18, 2012
Installed it tested it works good.
I don't use the camera(why would i is't pure ****)
Only thing i really need is media over bluetooth it connects to all my devices, tried a couple
But the sound keeps coming from tablet and is not send to media device.

I'm googleling for a solution but have no idea where to start.
Good ROM it even has the jelly bean easter egg :-D

Fixed it

need to add 44100 in audio_policy.conf for a2dp
Don't know who created that but that would never work sampling_rate 44100 is needed to send out stereo media

Trying to fix internal mem not mounting.
Also want to have external as internal mem like spanish dude

cansat

Apr 23, 2011
He instalado la 2.99 con todos su parches y gapps, funciona, de vez en cuando la tablet se reinicia sola y las aplicaciones que me he bajado, en este caso un par de ellas desaparecen, es decir las tengo que volver a instalar pues me mantiene el icono pero no la aplicación en si.

I have installed the 2.99 with all his patches and gapps, works, occasionally the tablet restarts alone and applications that I downloaded, in this case a couple of them disappear, i.e. I have to reinstall because it keeps me the icon but not the application itself.

luisrene88

Sep 1, 2012
He instalado la 2.99 con todos su parches y gapps, funciona, de vez en cuando la tablet se reinicia sola y las aplicaciones que me he bajado, en este caso un par de ellas desaparecen, es decir las tengo que volver a instalar pues me mantiene el icono pero no la aplicación en si.

I have installed the 2.99 with all his patches and gapps, works, occasionally the tablet restarts alone and applications that I downloaded, in this case a couple of them disappear, i.e. I have to reinstall because it keeps me the icon but not the application itself.

instala asiendo in wipe davil cache eso lo soluciona lo de las app