The Bmorn V99 PRO Tablet PC , I'm lost

halcon

Jun 13, 2012
Hi , I am looking at getting a tablet , and have come across this one - Bmorn V99 PRO

Ive searched this forum , but cannot see any thing about this model , can some one please point me in the right direction to see information on this tablet, or does any one here have this exact model , any help or guidance would be most welcome - Thanks

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Hi , I am looking at getting a tablet , and have come across this one - Bmorn V99 PRO

Ive searched this forum , but cannot see any thing about this model , can some one please point me in the right direction to see information on this tablet, or does any one here have this exact model , any help or guidance would be most welcome - Thanks
hi, this tab is very similar in my opinion a better buy than the bmorn. from a trusted seller who give support on this forum. well worth a look at their site if this tab doesnt meet your requirements, im sure there will be something on their site that will. good luck.
Yuandao N90 9.7 inch Android 4.0 IPS Capacitance Screen Tablet PC Yuandao N90 9.7 inch Android 4.0 IPS Capacitance Screen Tablet PC [YDN90] - $207.99 : China Tablet PC - Android Tablet PC - Consumer Electronics Goods

macthecat

May 16, 2012
Hi

Yes I think I agree with userbe the N90 is probaly a better tablet than the bmorn, it's dual core and has a much better battery life at a very similar price, i believe that it is also much better supported on the forums and in terms of firmware updates. there area number of dual core tablet just released on to the market at the moment, all claim to be better performers the the spec shown for the bmorn tablet, you would be better off buying one of the latest generation, as the prices quoted appear to be very close to the single core tablet you are looking at.

halcon

Jun 13, 2012
Hi

Yes I think I agree with userbe the N90 is probaly a better tablet than the bmorn, it's dual core and has a much better battery life at a very similar price, i believe that it is also much better supported on the forums and in terms of firmware updates. there area number of dual core tablet just released on to the market at the moment, all claim to be better performers the the spec shown for the bmorn tablet, you would be better off buying one of the latest generation, as the prices quoted appear to be very close to the single core tablet you are looking at.

Hi Guys

Thanks for the comments ,

Bmorn V99 PRO - $ 199 .90

N90 single core $ 207 .99

N90 Dual core $ 257.99

The other tablet ive seen that looks ok is the ICOO D90W - $ 170.99

any thoughts on the ICOO D90W as it seems a good price ?

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
these single core tablets are dropping in price due to the arrival of dual core tabs. plus memory may be lower than on others, i have seen eken a90 for $140 (not inc p&p) which has similar specs but less memory 8gb rather than 16gb. i have just received my dual core n90 & it is very good indeed i must say. running ics4.0.4 its very impressive, but it all depends on wether you need a bit faster cpu or save money & go with a perfectly capable tab. the choice as i said before is up to you.