The First Rockchip RK 3066 Dual Core Android 4.0.4 Tablet PC Presale in Mcbub.com!!!!

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
The First Rockchip RK 3066 Dual Core Android 4.0.4 Tablet PC Presale in Mcbub.com!!!

b4629705-462e-472b-b372-20440e9dc9ea.jpg

McPad N90 dual core tablet is the first tablet which use Rockchip RK3066 Dual core based on Cortex-A9.

About RK3066, it use Dual Core A9 CPU can speed max to 2.8GHz in theory + Quad core Mali400 GPU supporting OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0 & OpenVG 1.1 this will do great with the 3D Game and Video.

Highlights

• Chips: Rockchip RK3066 (2+4 group) Dual core Cortex-A9 CPU speed at 1.4GHz + Quad core Mali 400 GPU supporting OpenGLES2.0/1.1 and OpenVG1.1.
  • Display: 9.7 Inch IPS Capacitive touch screen (LG 2rd G) which is same as ipad 2 with high resolution 1024*720
  • OS: Android 4.0.4 the tablet Mcpad N90 dual core go with the lastest OS ICS Android 4.0.4
  • Dual Cameras: Front and back one both 2.0MP.
  • Bluetooth 2.0 : you can contact bluetooth wireless keyboard or remote control. that make you playing game more easily.
  • DDR3 1GB RAM +16GB NAND FAST FLASH
  • HDMI 1080P
  • Color: Black face with Silver back

Video

Specification

General
Operating System:Google Android4.0.4
Model:N90 Dual core
Announced:120501
Product Type:Tablet PC
Keyboard:Touch Screen
Display Technology:IPS Capacitive touch screen
Screen Size:9.7 inch
Max Resolution:1024*720
CPU Type:Cortex-A9
CPU Manufacturer:Rockchip
CPU Model:RK3066
CPU Speed:1.4GHz,can overclock to 1.6Ghz
RAM / Technology:DDR3
RAM Installed Size:1GB
Hard Drive Type:NAND FAST FLASH
Hard Drive Capacity:16G
PCMCIA Expansion:Micro SD card/T-FLASH(Support 32G MAX)
Camera:Dual Cam 2.0MP+2.0MP
HDMI:1080P
3G:Supporting external 3G modem
G-Sensor:Four way
Audio:Built in stereo speakers/Built in Microphone
Software:Youtube/Facebook/Twitter/MSN/Android market/Skype/Calculator/Google Mail/Google maps/iReader/Quick Office
Language:Multi-language support
Battery Type:lion-8000mAh
Battery / Run Time(up to):Wifi on: About 7hours; WIFI off: about 10 hours
Power Device Type:AC Adapter
Voltage required:100/240V
Color:Silver back with balck face
Item Dimensions/ W*D*H:24.5*19*1.5cm
Shipping Dimensions/ W*D*H:23*18*7cm
Net Weight:594g
Input/Output Connectors
Ports:2 x OTG port
1 x Micro Sd Card slot
1 x DC jack
1 x Earphone jack
1 x mini HDMI
Communications
Networking / Data Link Protocol:Fast Ethernet
Wireless Connection:WIFI
Wireless Protocol:802.11 b/g/n
Support Format
Video:AVI/RM/RMVB/MKV/WMV/MOV/MP4/DAT(VCD format)/VOB(DVD format)/PMP/MPEG/MPG/FLV/ASF/TS/TP/3GP/MPG
Audio:FLAC/APE/WAV
Picture:JPG/BMP/PNG/GIF
Ebook:WORD/EXCEL/PPT/PDF/TXT/CHM/HTML

Presale in Mcbub.com for this Mcpad N90, the earlier you order, the earlier we ship to you. CLICK HERE TO BUY IT!

Last edited by a moderator:

1148Post

Nov 22, 2011
Hi,it will be in stock in the middle of May. we will update the stock information once we get.

Hi there. Any news on when this will be released?

I want to purchase one. I am from London, UK. Have you had any issues with customs in terms of duty? If so, ca nyou do anything to decrease the liklihood of me getting hit with taxes etc?

Also PandaWill states that this R2000 Tablet PC First Rockchip RK3066 Dual Core 1.4GHz CPU 9.7 Inch Android 4.0 16GB 1G RAM Silver is the first RockChip tablet lol.

Anyway, your tablet is better because it weighs less, has bluetooth and larger battery :)

Last edited by a moderator:

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
:), thanks for coming to our site.

this tablet will be in stock in the middle of the May, about 10th or so, our staff is really working hard on this tablet, and we must be the first one to get this tablet in stock :)

to UK, we ship via DHL,and usually the custom tax is 17%,( we send a lot of package to UK,and know this rate). i can mark the package as gift,and declare lower value,but anyway, we should pay custom tax.

Hi there. Any news on when this will be released?

I want to purchase one. I am from London, UK. Have you had any issues with customs in terms of duty? If so, ca nyou do anything to decrease the liklihood of me getting hit with taxes etc?

Also PandaWill states that this R2000 Tablet PC First Rockchip RK3066 Dual Core 1.4GHz CPU 9.7 Inch Android 4.0 16GB 1G RAM Silver is the first RockChip tablet lol.

Anyway, your tablet is better because it weighs less, has bluetooth and larger battery :)

Esong

Jan 15, 2012
  • Display: 9.7 Inch IPS Capacitive touch screen (LG 2rd G) which is same as ipad 2 with high resolution 1024*720

Is the screens actual physical resolution 1024*720 or is your measurement taking in to account the "lost screen space" due to the home bar ? 1024*720 seems an odd resolution for a tablet normally its 1024*768.

1148Post

Nov 22, 2011
It should be 1280*800, we will fix it in our site.

Hi. When will the tablet be officially released? You mentioned 15th May 2012, is it out today, ready for shipping?

I am in the UK, who delivery company do you use and how long will it take to arrive.

Will I be hit by any customs charges? If so, how much?

Last edited:

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
HI,

This tablet will be in stock in these days, and all of the order which placed will be shipped asap.

please contact our customer service to get the lastest news.

thanks

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
in the end of May. some days ago, the factory lack the IPS screen,and they just get some stock recently,and begin to produce agian, we are so sorry for all of the delay in this mcpad n90 orders.
we have tried our best to talk with factory,and confirm with then time and time again. for all of the delay orders, we will ship a BIG FREE GIFT PACKAGE to express our regret.

thanks for understanding.

mcbub.com
are u sure ship on may? or june

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
[h=2]The First Rockchip RK 3066 Dual Core Android 4.0.4 Tablet PC is in stock now at Mcbub . can be shipped in 1-2 working days after you place an order. Click here to view the item[/h]

alyssonaraujo

Jun 8, 2012
The First Rockchip RK 3066 Dual Core Android 4.0.4 Tablet PC is in stock now at Mcbub . can be shipped in 1-2 working days after you place an order. Click here to view the item

Hi there. I just bought a McPad today, can´t wait to have a look at it. Could you please post some real photos of the tablet? Or maybe some high quality video on youtube? I´m very curious about it.
And could you tell us where would we get updates for the tablet? Will there be a specific site or maybe mcbub blog?
Sorry for my bad english, i´m trying to improve. :p