The Greatest Android Tablet game

ben123

Aug 29, 2011
The best Android Tablet Game is Spaghetti Marshmallows.

You have to use uncooked spaghetti and marshmallows to build structures that are strong enough to support their own weight. You will need to follow the laws of physics thought, to ensure that the structure doesn’t crash under its own weight. The objective is to advance through each stage by building up a structure that can suspend marshmallows into designated targets. These targets are often elevated well above the ground and have some obstacles that are place in the way of reaching them. You can download this tablet-optimized app using this

jamespdavid

Sep 28, 2011
The best Android Tablet Game is Spaghetti Marshmallows.

You have to use uncooked spaghetti and marshmallows to build structures that are strong enough to support their own weight. You will need to follow the laws of physics thought, to ensure that the structure doesn’t crash under its own weight. The objective is to advance through each stage by building up a structure that can suspend marshmallows into designated targets. These targets are often elevated well above the ground and have some obstacles that are place in the way of reaching them. You can download this tablet-optimized app using this

I never hear about this game. Basically i am looking for adventurous android phone games. have you played this game. i have Motorola DEXT. Therefore can i play this android game on my mobile phone.

isabellajack

Oct 3, 2011
Apps are useless as the Android market seems to only download to a friggin phone! I set up a new gmail account for my tablet, but it STILL wants a phone number before it will download apps. I have a nice Viewsonic G-tablet but it is pretty much worthless with few if any apps

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Sep 11, 2011
[QUOTEI do not play the game you say ,but my favorite game is turbofly3..it is really great . ][/QUOTE] Looked in the Android and Amazon Markets and couldn't find it?

Jan 20, 2012
i've tried this game. its like building something or what. My best as of now is pigeon palooza .:) GOt them played both on my friend's android. but now i got mine too@ ♥

debs50now

Dec 14, 2011
I also have a tablet and can't get games to d/l as it asks for a phone account. I am now thinking tablets are a waste of money because you can't get much to run on them; very disappointed. I am living on a strict budget due to spinal surgery last year and thought the tablet would be great for reading books and playing basic games, not happy

geefull

Jan 21, 2012
The spaghetti and marshmallows sound like fun thanks - I once had to try it in real life at a seminar, it was fun and works pretty well - until you start eating the marshmallows :)