The never ending, most repeated question.

kcallis

Aug 25, 2010
I decided to bite the bullet and play with an Android Tablet. So, looking at geeks.com, I bought the MID M80003W. Afterall, what could go wrong with a Froyo in play. I couldn't have been more sadly disappointed! So tomorrow, back to geeks.com it goes.

When all is said and done, I just wanted something that would make a decent ebook reader, allow me to do some work on the terminal, check e-mail and browse, and a few other things that I can currently do on my Droid phone.

So please point me to a moderately priced device that will actually allow me to make use of the Android Market (not the poor subset that was provided on my device). I did like the 8", but can live with 7". I would like to have bluetooth in it, but that is not a deal breaker. Most importantly, I just want it to be as functional as my phone. I want to be able to authenticate with gmail, and with that I have access to my apps that I own.

So please, please, please, point me to a decent device while I wait for the grief that is going to come my way when I send that device back.