"The process android.process.acore" has stopped unexpectedly, please try again"

RayGorzen

Dec 20, 2011
Hi there, I am brand new to this forum and am the new owner of a used: 10.2" Android 2.2 GPS WIFI WebCam 3G 512 RAM SuperPAD 2........... and keep getting the same error message: "The process android.process.acore" has stopped unexpectedly, please try again" then have a button that reads "Force Close"

My sister gave me this tablet and I cannot for the life of me, figure out how to get rid of this constant error message. the following link goes to the same type of tablet that I have:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayIS...ht_8374wt_905&clk_rvr_id=299064995283&afsrc=1

Any kind of assistance with this problem would be greatly appreciated...this is my first tablet and don't know much about it all...am great on normal PC issues but this is new territory. Thank you in advance, Ray

Talon9396

Dec 31, 2011
I have 3 of them we ordered for our kids from China and they all have this problem. No help from the company we bought it from. They just said sorry, please find a market near you to fix.. one freezes up. I'm interested if anyone helps you with your thread..

karl0411

Jan 5, 2012
I bought my son the vSuperpad i7 and that does the same, or shows download when connected to laptop but does not appear on tablet.