The process com.google.process.gapps has stopped

lynlee

Aug 9, 2011
Help me get rid of this annoying message

I'm using an ASUS eee pad
Seems I can't download from Market since receiving this message

Bobo2000

Aug 8, 2011
make sure you have Talk installed (can only be removed on the TF if you root) Go to Settings -> Accounts and select your Google account. Select Remove Account on the top of the page. Next go to Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> All and then Force Stop, Clear Data and clear Cache on Browser, Gmail and Talk. Next I would perform the Classic Mickey Reset: Hard Reset: Unplug the power cord and shut the unit off and Press and Hold the power button and the "Down" volume button together for 6-10 seconds and let them both go. After a few seconds you should see a couple of shapes in the middle of the screen called "Wipe Data" and "Android". Wait a few more seconds until the term "Cold Boot" appears in the list near the top of the screens and just press and release the "Down" volume button again and let it reboot. If you own the dock be sure and do this with the dock connected. Once this is done then go to Settings -> Accounts and add account and then add your Google account and see if this helps.