The tablet doesn't turn on

jameswalker

Jul 9, 2013
Hello everyone,

I am new here, but anyway hope this might be not a problem to post my issue! Okay here we go. Last week i got a Samsung Galaxy TAB 10.1 from a friend who lives in Switzerland, till yesterday the tablet worked perfectly but today when i wake up and tried to turn on the tablet to watch a movie, it seems that it won't turn on anymore! The battery is fully charged but when I try to turn my tablet on (I hold tthe button for many minutes) nothing happens. I tried to reinstall the android version on it but nothing happened - I still couldn't turn it on

I hope you will help me!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Try making certain the tab is off and plug it into a running PC for 5+ hours using the power cable it came with then try that long press on the power button again. You won't see anything on the tab when plugged into the PC. That's normal.

jameswalker

Jul 9, 2013
I tried your method that you recommended me but it didn't work. So i went to the place i bought my tablet and they said that CPU was completely damaged. Now i don't have a tablet anymore and i'm looking forward to buy a new one! I found this list but i'm not sure which one is the best : Top 5 Cheapest Tablets for Students | Mawista Blog

what is your opinion? Please help me, i need a tablet urgently!

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
My opinion get a Galaxy NOTE 10.1 but maybe a smaller model. Good thing about the NOTE you can actually take notes in lecture with it. Its handwriting recognition capability is awesome. It converted my handwriting to typed text no problem. It can open 2 apps sidedby side on screen - multitasking.

Just a word on the tablet. Remember to turn off your tablet completely. In sleep/hibernate mode the CPU can cook which is probably what happened. Another word of advice -don't leave it on charge all night. As soon as it is full unplug it.

Some may poopoo those suggestions.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I tried your method that you recommended me but it didn't work. So i went to the place i bought my tablet and they said that CPU was completely damaged. Now i don't have a tablet anymore and i'm looking forward to buy a new one! I found this list but i'm not sure which one is the best : Top 5 Cheapest Tablets for Students | Mawista Blog

what is your opinion? Please help me, i need a tablet urgently!

You can go that route but don't expect anything from any of those tablets.

jameswalker

Jul 9, 2013
Thanks for replies, i'm already thinking about what tablet to have! I'm looking for Lenovo as @edap said.. But i'm so confused what to do!

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
What about the wallet?

The wallet is the extension of the heart. The head says "Just wait a little longer. Maybe I can get better deal."

The heart goes, "what are you waiting for! Buy now!"