2cool4me4

Jun 29, 2012
So, Yeah...
Random Chat!!! GOOOOO!!!!
*this idea was taken from another forum and is not my idea*

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
What about sharing funny videos, instead of chatting?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
@idontknow
That seems like a neat idea, it seems I usually find the good videos well after the world has moved on, I'll find something funny and show it to a friend and they will usually say something like "yeah, that was pretty funny......last year".

bilber

Jul 14, 2012
Frederick Frobisher was on safari, the two things Freddy loved most in the whole world was shooting things and toast. He'd had a long day on the plains and had bagged himself a Zebra, a Lion, two Antelopes and a baby Elephant. He was sat in his camp and had just made a huge batch of toast, dozens of pieces of toast and was greedily looking forward to eating the lot.

Out of nowhere an angry Elephant charged him, hell bent on revenge for the loss of it's young herd member. As it closed down on Freddy, he threw the only thing he had at hand at the beast, which happened to be a handful of toast. The Elephant kept coming, unperturbed by the crispy bread and opened it's mouth in a roar of anger, as it did so some of the toast went in it's mouth. The angry pachyderm suddenly realised it was enjoying the crunchy baked goodness and stopped dead in it's tracks. It looked at Freddy, then looked at the huge mound of toast, and decided on the toast. It munched it's way through the lot, and was very disappointed when it was all gone.

Frobisher was agog, staring at this animal in some new light, I love toast, the beast loves toast, maybe we aren't so different after all. From this day forward I shall never shoot another animal for as long as I live, proclaimed Freddy to the world.

And he was good to his word, because right then the vengeful thick skinned, tusked warrior trampled him to death with it's pillar like legs.

True story.

bilber

Jul 14, 2012
He kept a very well recorded journal whenever he was on safari because he kept a record of everything he killed. He had set himself a life time goal of 10,000 recorded kills. This is how we know what he bagged that day. He also always traveled with an assistant, both as a matter of safety and also to do a lot of the heavy lifting. It was the assistant who filled in the grisly facts about poor Frobishers karmaic demise.

bilber

Jul 14, 2012
Yeah, for my fish tank. 3 comet goldfish and 10 zebra danio's

Last edited: