[THEME/MOD] Flashable Softkeys

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012
OP updated with links to 7 more softkey mods I ported over.
I have a question for anyone who knows the answer. The forum is telling me I can only post 5 attachments, is there a way around this for themers who need to post screenshots of the theme? Also is it possible to change the thread title so that people know its been updated? I can't seem to be able to figure it out if its possible.
TIA for any replies.

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Yes only so many pictures allowed, next time just use the first three posts for your op, first one with original post, second and third post leave as reserved and reserved for later you can also large pictures on any post you started and just give a link

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012
Yes only so many pictures allowed, next time just use the first three posts for your op, first one with original post, second and third post leave as reserved and reserved for later you can also large pictures on any post you started and just give a link

I posted a link to the screen shots but I forgot to reserve a few posts. Maybe if I have time and I feel like it I might just put them all on one Kath pic. I working on porting a theme over now so I'm not to worried about it atm. You know of any nice themes I could port that would look nice on here. I like the blue my self so I'm making one like that but I was thinking it might look cool with a color mod port if you have ever seen the color mod theme. It looks cartoonish.

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012
I also prefer the blue, there's tons of themes,where to start

I know.. I just like to contribute something. I need to find one that is easy to port. The one I'm doing now doesn't look like much but everything needs to be resided but I like the way all the icons are blue instead of white.

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Found a little gem that gives you dual panel on any apk, works somewhat like paranoid settings, look at my last post, just download the first apk and install, give it superusers perm and install the apk module, still playing around with it but it works
putedu9e.jpg

$uploadfromtaptalk1361049225974.jpg

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012
Found a little gem that gives you dual panel on any apk, works somewhat like paranoid settings, look at my last post, just download the first apk and install, give it superusers perm and install the apk module, still playing around with it but it works
putedu9e.jpg

View attachment 10070

Nice find. :thumbup:

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012
I'm getting close to being done this theme. I think it looks nice with the blue icons. I just have to fix a few in the settings and then do the SystemUI. I can't seem to be able to find the power menu though. If you look at this screen shot you can see the menu to the right of the power menu is dark black with a blue outer glow. That's how the power menu should look, I'm sure ill find it though.

zavasaha.jpg

dy9unasy.jpg

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012
Looks cool, so all the white symbols are switched to blue?

Yes pretty much. I'm also trying to theme all the popup menus like I mentioned and the loading spinners are themed. But yeah its a pretty simple theme. It would be done but I have to resize every png and theme the ones I can't find.

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012
I found a pretty cool app to edit or make icons right on your android. This is the only app I could find that lets you keep/have a transparent background. With this app and the VRTheme or even using metamorph zips you can pretty much theme the whole ROM right from the device. Well besides 9.png's and smali edits.
If you want to mess with it the app is called Photo Editor, its free on the play store.
You can also add your own .ttf fonts.
I was just messing around with it making softkeys on my phone just to see how it works.

husepa7a.jpg

4u8yzyra.jpg

edabahup.jpg

Last edited: