Thinking about buying an Android tablet for my daughter.

Cherries

Apr 16, 2012
So I am looking on Amazon, trying to figure out which tablet would be best to buy for my daughter. (She is 4)
I know young but she loves the iPad. Anywho, I am just looking for something I can install the Zoodles; Kid Mode app on,
and some others like Slice and such. I am thinking between a couple.

Amazon.com: 7" Android 2.3 Ultra-thin Tablet PC with Resistive Touchscreen Google 3G WiFi MID (White Color): Computers & Accessories

Amazon.com: 7" Capacitive 5 points Multitouch Android 4.0.3 OS Pocket Tablet Allwinner A10 Wifi HDMI with 4GB Nandflash (Black front and white back color): Computers & Accessories

Amazon.com: New 7.1 Zeepad with android 2.3 (tablet pc) includes WiFi 720p Video 256MB Resistive Touch Screen (Requires Stylus) External 3G RJ45 Flash 10.1: Computers & Accessories

The reviews are here and there. Over-all I much don't care how the web browsing is, seeing how she's 4.
Just trying to find something cheap and decent for the price (Under 90?) Please any ideas.

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
hi, i already checked all of the amazon listing you post, what i suggest is the following tablet:
McBub: Low-Priced Cambridge Sciences Tablet, USD 102.99, 7 Inch Cambridge Sciences Android 4.0 MID Tablet PC AllWinner A10 1.5GHz 512MB RAM 16GB HDD Camera HDMI Wifi (CP146507)

it has 7 inch capacitive touch screen, support google android market, can install a lot of apps, also have 16GB internal memory, you can install a lot of apps, movies in it.

and to USA, we offer DHL FREE SHIPPING, about 5 business days to reach your door.

we are supporting verdor in this forum, you also can check other tablet in our sub-forum:
McBub.com

any other questions, please feel free to contact me.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
So I am looking on Amazon, trying to figure out which tablet would be best to buy for my daughter. (She is 4)
I know young but she loves the iPad. Anywho, I am just looking for something I can install the Zoodles; Kid Mode app on,

Amazon.com: 7" Android 2.3 Ultra-thin Tablet PC with Resistive Touchscreen Google 3G WiFi MID (White Color): Computers & Accessories

Amazon.com: 7" Capacitive 5 points Multitouch Android 4.0.3 OS Pocket Tablet Allwinner A10 Wifi HDMI with 4GB Nandflash (Black front and white back color): Computers & Accessories

Amazon.com: New 7.1 Zeepad with android 2.3 (tablet pc) includes WiFi 720p Video 256MB Resistive Touch Screen (Requires Stylus) External 3G RJ45 Flash 10.1: Computers & Accessories

The reviews are here and there. Over-all I much don't care how the web browsing is, seeing how she's 4.
Just trying to find something cheap and decent for the price (Under 90?) Please any ideas.

Hi Cherries, i think maybe you'll find something of your interest here: Android 4.0 tablets, And i recommend the Ainol novo 7 Paladin and Ainol novo 7 Tornado for you. hope you can get what you want finally! :)

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Don't buy resistive screen!!! Not good for games etc. I have ips capacitive screen & its as good as ipad. I don't have experience with non.ips but hear they're almost as good. Mcbub & fspemall seem like good sellers ( my tab was from mcbub). Thete are lots of devices just becoming available now at much better prices. We can thank chinese vendors for much of this I think. Thee is a tab called ainol tornado about to hit the market & has a very good price/spec from these vendors on pre-order. It may be wise to wait & see if these tabs have any issues but as it is replacing the ainol paladin, I think it will be an improvement on that device. Some have had no problems with that tab & others cursed it so hopefully the issues will have been dealt with. But at aroun £65 (100usd) it shouldn't be ignored if its just for your kid to play games etc. Good luck.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012

Hi Cherries, Onda VX610W is a good choice for you. Only $89.99 and it is just right for kids.