This is for Coby Kyros 7022 ONLY!!! (change app data space to 1GB) More apps!

manishtiwry

Jul 31, 2013
plz help me..
i an a new bee here . i did whatever u said initially my device was working with cm7 but was not able to boot in cwm mode as cm7 gets only fastboot and fwdn mode. so i tried to flash again but this time screen hanged with androtab.info page again after flashing it hanged at stargate after that i haged on page with Chinese screen. what should i do i was basically tyring to get jelly bean on 7022.

edit:
some of my problems are solved i again loaded the cm7 but now i cant upgrade it. whenever i try to do with rom manager system boots only in fwdn or fastboot mode. no progress after that at all... plz help

Last edited:

jtquen

Jul 21, 2013
Hello Everyone, I tried this and it bricked my Coby Kyros 7022-4G and now I have tried FWDN and FastBoot and I am trying to get into ClockWorkMod Recovery and I can't. Someone please help me.

Heroic

Jan 31, 2014
Hi, I have a major problem. I followed exactly the whole process. I have even used the files from posted links - I used FWDN program and FWDN image. And even I did everything like it was said, my Touchscreen is bricked now. I can go to FWDN, to Fastboot and to Recovery, but after booting to CM7 I can't touch anything. As I found out there is no solution for this since the TS EEPROM chip was erased (if it was erased), but it doesn't make sence! I didn't use FwTool. I don't have a clue what happened. Any help? Thanks in advance!

Heroic

Jan 31, 2014
Hi, I have a major problem. I followed exactly the whole process. I have even used the files from posted links - I used FWDN program and FWDN image. And even I did everything like it was said, my Touchscreen is bricked now. I can go to FWDN, to Fastboot and to Recovery, but after booting to CM7 I can't touch anything. As I found out there is no solution for this since the TS EEPROM chip was erased (if it was erased), but it doesn't make sence! I didn't use FwTool. I don't have a clue what happened. Any help? Thanks in advance!

Ok, I restored original version from backup I made with CWM at the very beginning. AND IT WORKS AGAIN!!! Big stone fell of my chest :)
In my opinion lk.rom provided was not the right version for the tablet, but I got it from the link in post #1. What do you think could have been wrong?

audi90

May 22, 2014
Hi! I hope that there is still someone reading this thread here, because I have a problem: I followed the instructions on the #1 page, flashed my mid7022 and it is running OK in CNM7. BUT, without the CMW recovery mode installed. I tried to add it through several ways (Rom Manager recovery, GOO.im Manager ...) but without success. The Tablet always run's into Fastboot mode - no recovery available. Second issue is that the USB connect doesn't work any more. Tried at least 2 different Win7 Laptops and I am not able to flash it via FWDN anymore. The tablet is not recognized by the VTC driver. Device Manager shows me a Android (in fastboot mode) or Android Gingerbread Device in CNM7 mode but I can't use it. Any advice?