This Nook is about to become a square frezbie!! Help Please

mrkavanagh

Apr 7, 2011
I have ran my nook color through every possible operating configuration available and no matter what I do, I can not get Tap Tap Revenge 4 to work!! It just force closes....

Can anyone help me please?

I am running the .32 CM7-beta3.1 with the new OC with Quadrant score of 2511
Running off the SD

Other Roms and configurations I have tried.

Tripple Boot EMMC Nook 1.1 - SD Phiremod - SD HC
EMMC Phiremod 6.2
EMMC Ultimate Droid

$2011-05-27 02.39.06.jpg

Last edited:

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Let us know how it flies ;)

Seriously though did you ever consider maybe Tap Tap just doesn't work on the Nook?

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Judging by your OP you sound like an exprienced user. If you weren't able to get the app to work in any of the 4 ROMs you have used I think there is something not compatible with the app. Sometimes things just don't work. My only suggestions would be 1. to wipe the App data through TB, if that doesn't work 2. uninstall the app and then reinstall the app, if that doesn't work 3. uninstall the app and see if you can find the apk to side load. If none of those work you are just going tohave to live without it until Tap Tap offers an update that is compatible.

JP

mrkavanagh

Apr 7, 2011
Thanks...I am experienced but never will know everything.

Does anyone think the build prop hack for netflix would work? I was thinking maybe it is a DRM thing.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Android Tablet Forum

LocalStain

Feb 10, 2011

Does anyone think the build prop hack for netflix would work? I was thinking maybe it is a DRM thing.

Try LCD-Density. Not sure what to set it at but most of the games that FC may work with a tweak to the density.

Worth a shot. If you find one that works there is a file you can edit that will permanently change the density. Not sure which one I'll get back to you.

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
it's been working on mine for weeks now

mrkavanagh

Apr 7, 2011
Do you mind telling me what Tom you are using and if you had to make any tweaks to get it to work?

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
assuming teh question was directed to me - i am using phiremod 6.2 with the 4/24 1.3MHz OC

Do you mind telling me what Tom you are using and if you had to make any tweaks to get it to work?

mrkavanagh

Apr 7, 2011
assuming teh question was directed to me - i am using phiremod 6.2 with the 4/24 1.3MHz OC

are you running it from SD card or EMMC? and what version of Tap Tap Revenge are you using? Have you changed anything else, like IMEI patch or build prop patch?

TTR4 is one my favorite games to play and would love to get it running on my nook. Your help would be appreciated and rewarded.

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
sorry my 'working for months' comment was in response to build.prop editing and netflix not tap tap - running on eMMC

are you running it from SD card or EMMC? and what version of Tap Tap Revenge are you using? Have you changed anything else, like IMEI patch or build prop patch?

TTR4 is one my favorite games to play and would love to get it running on my nook. Your help would be appreciated and rewarded.

mrkavanagh

Apr 7, 2011
Here is a picture of my $99 Sylvania tablet running Tap Tap Revenge 4 next to my nook running cm7 and getting a forced close error.

This is driving me nuts

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1307334871850.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1307334871850.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 536
  • $uploadfromtaptalk1307334892358.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1307334892358.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 747