Thumb Keyboard

Jovian

Apr 28, 2011
I am so happy I bought this keyboard on the market. I looked around if it has been mentioned, but if you are not familiar with it you might want to check it out. It's especially awesome for the Acer A500 because it's so long. It basically splits the keyboard in two and places the number pad in the middle and puts two space bars on either side, so basically you can reach all the letters on the keyboard even while in landscape pretty easily, and there are different skins to make it look interesting. Make sure you select tab layout for 10 inch when configuring. It is really intuitive and the auto correction is excellent. If you are curious to see it in action just look up thumb keyboard for android on YouTube. It's a couple bucks but is so worth it. This might be common knowledge, but I had to share. Also the clicking is very cool, just read the instructions and you will love it!

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

BigKev

Apr 30, 2011
Just installed it on my A500..... love it. Perfect for when you are holding the tablet with two hands. Just make sure to change the setting layout to 10" Tablet for best results.

sheba611

Apr 22, 2011
I got this keyboard and so far I am liking it. The stock keyboard is difficult to type on when you are holding the tablet. I end up holding with one hand and typing with the other. Now I can type with both thumbs.

dan776

Apr 27, 2011
I just got this keyboard... will take some getting used to but I like having cursor control. What layout mode do you prefer for landcsape? I like the 10" portrait mode a lot, but I find the landscape modes to be difficult.