Thunderbolt for d2pad

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Thunderbolt is a port from my 8042 Thunderbolt rom.
This rom works and ports great to the d2pad, cm9 and cm10 libs are just too much for this tablet. Thunderbolt makes this tablet performs at it best.
Rooted
gapps installed
location works
playstore installed
Maps installed
ES File manger
DSPManager installed
The rom takes a while to boot first time and setup,
tb.zip

Smidget

Nov 12, 2012
Thank you! I'll try it out for sure. Did you know if this could be installed through CWM? Just wanted to make sure!

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Smidget said:
Thank you! I'll try it out for sure. Did you know if this could be installed through CWM? Just wanted to make sure!

All roms should be installed via cw recovery.

Smidget

Nov 12, 2012
Thanks, how long is really long for the start up time? Android's been flashing for 5 minutes...

I have a SN D201209XXXXX... is that a problem?

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Thanks, how long is really long for the start up time? Android's been flashing for 5 minutes...

I have a SN D201209XXXXX... is that a problem?

Has is still not booted up? also what kernel are you using?

Smidget

Nov 12, 2012
Has is still not booted up? also what kernel are you using?

I'm not sure what you mean by kernel. To be honest I gave up after 10 minutes or so of letting it sit there. Like I ddid say, I do have the SN D201209XXX so that might be the cause?

myfishbear

Nov 12, 2012
I'm not sure what you mean by kernel. To be honest I gave up after 10 minutes or so of letting it sit there. Like I ddid say, I do have the SN D201209XXX so that might be the cause?
can you post your original backup id pull it from the update if i had my Linux comp but i haven't picked it up yet

Jmodix

Nov 13, 2012
Odd problem, might not be a problem but im not sure how to fix this or change it. In DSP mgr the headphones jack seems to be linked to the internal speaker setting, so when I make changes to headphones nothing happens, but when I change the settings for the internal speaker I can hear the changes on my headphones. Any idea what would cause that and is it fixable?

bleys2112

Nov 4, 2012
Just tested this on my D201208XXXXX and can confirm it is very stable. Props to Vampirefo and myfishbear for producing ROM options for the masses... woot!!! :cool: