Thunderbolt for d2pad

netizenmt

Nov 12, 2011
Gave this a try tonight. Like others, I could not get past the problem of not being able to download from Google Play. I also started getting a System UI fail error. Decided this wasn't much different from the way I had customized the stock ROM to my own preferences, so I gave it up. Might try working on resolving those problems at a later date and posting the results for others with the D201209 or greater ROM.

mustafa007

Jun 29, 2013
I have a d2pad on which i ried to install the drom. I had used your cwm recovery it states on the bottom vampirefos cwm recovery, now the problem is that it gives a error and does not install any of the zip files. I have tried via many microsd cards and downloading different files but the result is the same. I had erased system folder for the preparation to install the new rom so I cant boot back. I have already tried livesuit but it fails to recognize the device. I have followed all the instructions but still livesuit fails to recognize the device. I can not get access to adb shell so i can not try any other cwm recovery. Can you please help me regarding this......

necrovamp

Feb 19, 2013
Was wondering if you could update the first post with this zip, and any other helpful info
I have a 2013 d2 pad, and I didnt see this 9 zip untill it was too late, bricked my d2pad with the 08

I have uploaded a version that should work on 09, just need feed back if it works or not. I don't have version 09 so I can't test myself.

tb9.zip