titanium backup with busybox but no APPS showing!!!

nvrnugh

Sep 10, 2011
$IMAG0289.jpg$TB.jpg

:confused: Okay I JUST about have this tablet worked out perfectly. I figured out that I had to install busybox and restarted my tablet just to be certain but still no apps on the list.

Can anyone help out? Thanks!

MID7022

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
MIDx024 comes with an old version (1.16 IIRIC) pre-installed. I didn't install busybox and I could see all the apps, you can try uninstalling busybox and try again.

In the TB Market Page they also say that a minimum or maximum busybox version is recommended, did you check this out?

If you are using link2sd or something like this to move your apps besides the normal app2sd thing it may also cause a problem...

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
You need to be using busybox from system NOT from titanium backup. I see you said you already installed busybox, if you did this seperate from titanium backup then just go to settings (menu button) in titanium backup and choose "Use system busybox"

stratic

Dec 19, 2011
I have encountered the same exact problem as the topic starter. Unfortunately, I was unable to follow nba's instructions because I could not seem to locate the option that says "use system busybox". Any help please?

EDIT: Very sorry, I simple overlooked it. Thanks anyway.

Last edited: