[TOOL] Firmware Dumper A13

karl0ss

Aug 7, 2012
Thanks for this, though, after playing about (flashing your rOm) how could I restore using the files generated in the zip?

Thanks

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

bighun

Aug 1, 2012
be kind with me tragidy i have used firmware dump with my allwinner a13 4gb 512mb tablet and it got all the files ok i have tried google to find out how to flash back the files if i make a cock up with other roms but i cant find it nowhere i would love to flash your rom but i am a bit wary if i don1t know how to flash back the original rom

JamesAbortion

Aug 21, 2012
Man, I did my dump but didn't really used it because the manufacturer had a newer and better version for download. So not knowing how to restore was actually a blessing, hehe.

I "think" you'll probably need something called a10_flash_kitchen_v2 (or v1 if it's not ICS). From what I understood you use it to "cook" the files into an image hence the funny name. I guess that's where you should start looking for your answer.

Last edited:

karl0ss

Aug 7, 2012
be kind with me tragidy i have used firmware dump with my allwinner a13 4gb 512mb tablet and it got all the files ok i have tried google to find out how to flash back the files if i make a cock up with other roms but i cant find it nowhere i would love to flash your rom but i am a bit wary if i don1t know how to flash back the original rom

exactly the reason I asked..I guess the a10 kitchen is right..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

kudlinux

Aug 24, 2012
exactly the reason I asked..I guess the a10 kitchen is right..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

im trying to take backup of my A13 tablet . The Abd does not recognize the tablet. i have android sdk installed which Abd recognizes my htc phone, but not this tablet. Please advice.

mirni086

Jul 18, 2012
im trying to take backup of my A13 tablet . The Abd does not recognize the tablet. i have android sdk installed which Abd recognizes my htc phone, but not this tablet. Please advice.

I have the same problem :( my divice never reconize agin for my pc...:(

mirni086

Jul 18, 2012

i have all driver in whole of internet and install pda net...not working really maybe my error is flash my tablet with mapan firmaware but i have alot experency in this and never make this error flahing other tablet with other brands roms...This huge mistake...

azaelman

Dec 1, 2012

bueno traducir esto como yo lo hice para poder entender, yo tenia un problema similar de reconosimiento, pero se soluciono de una forma extraña, antes de conectar el tablet solo conecto un pendrive y luego el tablet y puff lo reconoce. no se si esto tiene que ver con los equipos o les servira a ustedes pero a mi me resulta asi