Topwise Android Tablet A088 --- Can't Sign in to Google Acount

demsy

Nov 14, 2012
Please help! My brother entered a wrong pattern a number of times hence the tablet prompted for

1. "Too many pattern attempts" hence I need to sign in with my google account but
2. "Invalid username or password" although I can sign in with my gmail account in my laptop

So I tried to connect my USB cable to laptop supposedly to retrieve password through USB mass storage but
3. "Device not recognized"

Then I tried opening Device Manager --- USB --- USB Root Hub --- Power Management but still nothing happens.

Please help me solve this ASAP!!!

By the way, its a Samsung Tab 2 (Clone) which I bought at JK Store in IT City, Bangkok, Thailand last October 20 and later I found out to be a Topwise Android Tablet.

happyb007

May 17, 2013
Please help! My brother entered a wrong pattern a number of times hence the tablet prompted for

1. "Too many pattern attempts" hence I need to sign in with my google account but
2. "Invalid username or password" although I can sign in with my gmail account in my laptop

So I tried to connect my USB cable to laptop supposedly to retrieve password through USB mass storage but
3. "Device not recognized"

Then I tried opening Device Manager --- USB --- USB Root Hub --- Power Management but still nothing happens.

Please help me solve this ASAP!!!

By the way, its a
PHP:
 Samsung Tab 2 (Clone) which I bought at JK Store in IT City, Bangkok,
Thailand last October 20 and later I found out to be a Topwise Android Tablet.

first press on/of button and volume less button at similar time ( press continues when phone is turning on)

u show the chinese language on the screen

now go to colum no 2. line and press it

now prees on the last column

ur phone will be shut down automaticaly