Touch Screen Not Working-GS701B Tablet (With ATM7013 Chip/CPU )

roon87

Dec 15, 2012
Hello!
i have a gs701b tablet.
only the toutch screen don't work anymore?
can someone help me please?
I've searched a lot and read
but have no luck
I'm getting crazy

thanks!

elmamuas

Dec 18, 2012
Hello!
i have a gs701b tablet.
only the toutch screen don't work anymore?
can someone help me please?
I've searched a lot and read
but have no luck
I'm getting crazy

thanks!

Hi, how did your problems have started? just like that? did you try to re-flash your tablet with a ROM? what kind of gs701b do you have? there is 2 kinds of gs701b as far as i know, one with the home button on it, and the other one is without the home button, i have both of them, i'm a reseller, i have had no problems with the 2nd kind (without the home button) but with the one with the home button on it, i have had a lot of troubles, one is bricked just like that, and another one start with messages like "unfortunately android.process.acore has stopped" and crap like that, so i tried to fix it re-flashing the tablet with the software for it, but the touchscreen is not working anymore (i have to say that before re-flashing the touchscreen was working perfectly) so, i believe that is a software issue, and, the software that is around internet is for the gs701b without the home button on it, i'm trying to get the right software for the other tablet, because there is many people that have fixed their gs701b tablets with the software from internet, but they don't mention if they have home button or not, if i get the right software, i'll let you know.

P.D.Do you know the brand of your tablet?

roon87

Dec 15, 2012
there is no home button.
there is a chip in the tablet atm 7013
for I was so put out the firmware to the info: tablet type -> gs701b
I do not remember which ROM
only this tablet looks exactly like the allwinner A13b
but the firmware does not work properly.
and it can now no longer connect USB and PC
only via SD card

but it would mark atm7013 gs701b
I think?
there is default android 4.0.3 on

can I use a SD card
a new ROM install

sorry but I translate from Dutch to English and vice versa
you understand Dutch?
my english is bad lol

elmamuas

Dec 18, 2012
there is no home button.
there is a chip in the tablet atm 7013
for I was so put out the firmware to the info: tablet type -> gs701b
I do not remember which ROM
only this tablet looks exactly like the allwinner A13b
but the firmware does not work properly.
and it can now no longer connect USB and PC
only via SD card

but it would mark atm7013 gs701b
I think?
there is default android 4.0.3 on

can I use a SD card
a new ROM install

sorry but I translate from Dutch to English and vice versa
you understand Dutch?
my english is bad lol

have you try the youtube link:
there is a link to download the firmware for your micro sd card, there is instructions to do it, try that and let me know if it works for you, that link does NOT work for the gs701 WITH the home button, maybe works for your tablet without the home button, give it a try and let me know. try to find it in youtube and there is the link with the firmware ready to use, in this link does not show the link you need, so go to youtube directly and look for the video, the video does not show how to use it, but in "show more" are the steps, good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

newdes

Dec 31, 2012
I have this tablet in white. and try with all firmware of the website and the touchscreen still does not work, someone could help me? :S
sorry for my English.

goncaje

Jan 7, 2013
Hi,

I have the same problem. Sorry my English but i´m portuguese.

my tablet is the version with the home button.

Thank You

eks

Jan 17, 2013
Hi everyone.

I have the same tablet and I have no video. I opened it because I didn't know anyuthing but "GS701B", and now I know that has an ATM7013 chipset.

Mine has the home button, exactly the same has the following video:

My tablet seems to be turned on (green led is on), but it has no video. I have tried the above firmware and others, but nothing happens.

I will apreciate any help on this.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

elmamuas

Dec 18, 2012
Hi,

I have the same problem. Sorry my English but i´m portuguese.

my tablet is the version with the home button.

Thank You

Hello, this is the link with the firmware for the gs701b WITH the home button:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9bQkcMheKU3ZC1oeWc2bFRNcnM/edit

elmamuas

Dec 18, 2012
Hi, how did your problems have started? just like that? did you try to re-flash your tablet with a ROM? what kind of gs701b do you have? there is 2 kinds of gs701b as far as i know, one with the home button on it, and the other one is without the home button, i have both of them, i'm a reseller, i have had no problems with the 2nd kind (without the home button) but with the one with the home button on it, i have had a lot of troubles, one is bricked just like that, and another one start with messages like "unfortunately android.process.acore has stopped" and crap like that, so i tried to fix it re-flashing the tablet with the software for it, but the touchscreen is not working anymore (i have to say that before re-flashing the touchscreen was working perfectly) so, i believe that is a software issue, and, the software that is around internet is for the gs701b without the home button on it, i'm trying to get the right software for the other tablet, because there is many people that have fixed their gs701b tablets with the software from internet, but they don't mention if they have home button or not, if i get the right software, i'll let you know.

P.D.Do you know the brand of your tablet?

Hello, this is the link with the firmware for the gs701b WITH the home button:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9bQkcMheKU3ZC1oeWc2bFRNcnM/edit

voodoop

Mar 12, 2014
What about the dead ones (without home button) ?
Can anyone help us ?
It only enters ADFU .

Thanks !