Touchscreen not working Huawei Slim 7

zimsana

Oct 1, 2012
Dears

I need some help, my Huawei slim 7 touchscreen is not working after the installation of a 3rd party launcher
I have tried to install new firmwares ( MTN south Africa) & another one from Indonesia, but the problem persists, the touchscreen is not working & periodically some squares appear on the screen.

I have searched in the forum, and all the solutions tell you to root the device, my problem is that USB debugging is not enabled

Is there a way to root the device without usb debugging enabled ??

PS: I also tried flashboot, but it is not working

Thank you for your help

Last edited:

zimsana

Oct 1, 2012
Well when I press button ON + Volume Up, I have the flowing:

Enter into Flasboot mode
you can press Home + back to reboot the device

I don't know how to make a recovery from this point ? ( even home & back are not working from this window)

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
zimsana said:
Well when I press button ON + Volume Up, I have the flowing:

Enter into Flasboot mode

I don't know how to make a recovery from this point ? ( even home & back are not working from this window)

So you have a fastboot mode and how to flash recovery from that was writen 1 bilion times.

zimsana

Oct 1, 2012
Could you please send me a link that describes the method
I'm not able to find it

Thanks in adavnce

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012

zimsana

Oct 1, 2012
Thanks for your answer, but i don't have usb debugging enabled, so trizet will not help

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
zimsana said:
Thanks for your answer, but i don't have usb debugging enabled, so trizet will not help

Of what usb debuging you talk about ???You just need to put it in fastboot mode..usb debuging has nothing to do with it.

zimsana

Oct 1, 2012
I downloaded TRZ mod and to make a fastboot the device is plugged with the usb cable to the computer, & when usb debugging is not enabled it doesn't work.

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
zimsana said:
I downloaded TRZ mod and to make a fastboot the device is plugged with the usb cable to the computer, & when usb debugging is not enabled it doesn't work.

You dont now what are you talking about but ok..usb debuging has apsolutly nothing to do with flashing roms with fastboot.

zimsana

Oct 1, 2012
when I have the screen
Enter into Flasboot mode

Can you tell me what I need to do next ? from this window I'm stuck, & when I read in the forums there is a step when I need to connect the device with the PC, if you can show me a way to avoid that it will be much appreciated.

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
You want to flash rom from fastboot with out pc..you are genius of some kind ..i am finished in this topic.

zimsana

Oct 1, 2012
to connect the device to the computer, usb debugging should be enable for your information, it is not me the genius, it is you, you are answering to my thread just to make me loose my time, nothing you have said was helpful.

Please anyone else help me, is there a way to enable usb debugging from the computer directly ?

Thanks

dzonikg

Sep 2, 2012
Thanks for your information..my usb debugging is not enabled but i install roms every day..no one can help person who dont now but think that he know..good luck.

tfmspm

May 28, 2011
I had the same problem with my new s7 slim after installing adw launcher. Installing new firmware via sd card rsolved the touchscreen problem......good luck!