TPU (skin) for Flytouch series?

JDBlackhawk

Jan 8, 2012
I have been trying to locate a bumper type case for the Flytouch series 10" tablets-not a sleeve or wallet-type which I already have. I have seen these manufactured for the "other" tablets but none designed specifically for the 10" Flytouch tablets. The closest I could find were for the Samsung P series, but these are not a match either. None of the huge Chinese vendors seems to have these, and companies such as Otter, etc. seem to make these for everything but the Flytouch. Would be handy. Thanks!

JDBlackhawk

Jan 8, 2012
I have been trying to locate a bumper type case for the Flytouch series 10" tablets-not a sleeve or wallet-type which I already have. I have seen these manufactured for the "other" tablets but none designed specifically for the 10" Flytouch tablets. The closest I could find were for the Samsung P series, but these are not a match either. None of the huge Chinese vendors seems to have these, and companies such as Otter, etc. seem to make these for everything but the Flytouch. Would be handy. Thanks!

wow! No reply from anyone-I guess a good neoprene skin for these is non-existent. Chinese vendors, take note-you would probably sell alot of these if you make a good thick neoprene slip-on style jacket for the flytouch 10.2" such as for cellphones.