Tr718d wifi help

Amoxiphobia

Feb 25, 2011
Alright so i know this tablet works with wifi because last night it worked, heres the story.

Traded a dude an xbox for this tablet...worked...took it home. scaned my networks and it picked up a wide variety of them....amazing. So i wanted to wipe out his stuff so i factory defaulted it. got it all set up and tried to set up the wifi and now its not picking up ANY networks. and ive tried Evvery last possible thing that i could think of....Is there anyone out there thats having the same problem or have had the same thing but fixed it?

Please help! ahhh!!

There is no sd card in the slot if that makes a difference\\\

Thanks in advance!!

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Might be a loose solder.

Turn it off, poke the reset switch. Start it without the power adapter plugged in. After it starts, try to turn wifi on. If it still wont budge, lower the screen brightness to the lowest setting. Once wifi is connected, you can plug in your power.

RK2818 is not reliable. I would trade mine for an XBOX anyday.

Amoxiphobia

Feb 25, 2011
i mean i havent dropped it or anything, is there instances where other people have had thre same issue?? i mean all i did was factory reset it

Amoxiphobia

Feb 25, 2011
and i tried all of that and it still didnt work....so loose solder then? how do i take it apart lol

Amoxiphobia

Feb 25, 2011
Could it maybe be a Missing Driver? sorry for the triple post..im just getting aggrivated!! rawr haha