traded for ipod touch..said screw that...got my coby back....now a couple questions

themadness

Dec 12, 2011
after the experience of ipod touches responsiveness i'm wondering what are some basic things that can be done to emulate that on a tab?

of course they arent going to be in the same ballpark b/c of the screen differences and what not but the ipod was really quick and didnt really "think" about doing stuff.

what are some basic things that can be done to help the 7012 move along at its max capacity. any apps or standard settings that can be used

themadness

Dec 12, 2011
i will be taking an international trip next month and want to get the most of it on the flights. i was thinking about accessories like external batteries and maybe a hard shell protective case.

i was also looking at secondary apps for performance. i dont android market so i will be a little limited but i do have amazon and slide. i have been looking for the following:
-battery manager/saver
-task killer
-better keyboard
basically any utility app that will get me the best experience when using it. games are cool of course but they seem to be time wasters in general. some of the better ones dont run as smooth as i would like but hey its a 100 dollar tablet:D

screen calibration seems to be a little off as well. if i re-calibrate every now and again its fine but it does stray from time to time.

any and all tips are welcomed. (keep in mind that i havent rooted it.....yet)

themadness

Dec 12, 2011
'm not much of a technical guy. is there an idiot proof method of rooting and what do i do if i "brick" the tablet? same question with replacing the kernel.

bigfordman03

Apr 7, 2012
'm not much of a technical guy. is there an idiot proof method of rooting and what do i do if i "brick" the tablet? same question with replacing the kernel.
BADO IDEAO
tip do not ever root a coby kyros or ipod and any other devices its a very bad risk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!