Transfer box

Rodneyfield

Jul 14, 2011
Hi I have a 7' Android Tablet. It was supplied with a Transfer Box to plug into the side to take the keyboard and ethernet plug but the male plug that fits into the Tablet is too big. Where can I get the smaller plug version? Hope you can help. Many thanks. I am in Australia. Rod.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I would try to contact the people you bought the tablet from and have them send a replacement if possible. Failing that, the ideal solution would be to go to a "brick & mortar" store where you can find one that fits your tablet. Here in the States, I'd go to Best Buy or Microcenter, I'm not sure where you'd go in NSW. Amazon Amazon.com: usb cables: Electronics and Newegg Newegg.com - Computer Hardware, Computer Accessories, Cables, USB have lots of cables, but unless you can figure out which one you need from the pictures you've got a problem.

Rodneyfield

Jul 14, 2011
many thanks for your reply, I bought the tablet in China, I tried to email the company but they don't answer maybe a language problem, I will certainly give your recommendations a go. Once again thank you for your reply.