Transfer iTunes movies to Google Nexus 7 for playback anywhere

Discussion in 'Pavtube Software Studio' started by PavtubeVideo, Jul 13, 2012.

1. PavtubeVideo

PavtubeVideo Junior Member

” Hi Everyone,I want to know how is the video playback on Nexus 7 (720p and 1080p) and if possible can any one test out the result and share it? I have collections of iTunes HD videos. And I would like to put them onto my coming Nexus 7 to watch on my flight. Does any App achieve this task? ”

Here is a question asked by a friend. With a beautiful screen, fast performance, a comfortable design, and overall great media options, the Nexus 7 is easily the best 7-inch tablet available and one of the top tablets on the market. If you just received this amazing 7.0 inch tablet, you may also want to do some videos tests on it to see how does the display work. People who is a tablet reviewer has got Nexus 7. He tested several videos in 720p and 1080p videos. The result is that 720p videos play quite smoothly on this tablet. While 1080p movies were stuck terriblely. So I think 720p videos are Nexus 7 prefered ones.

As for playing itunes videos on Nexus 7, you need a program which is able to remove iTunes DRM protection as well as converting them to MP4 which Nexus 7 natively supports. So it’s necessary for your to choose a DRM video converter. Pavtube ChewTune is highly recommended. Which is professional in dealing with kinds of DRM protected movies. Including iTunes HD movies/TV shows, Blu-ray/DVD digital copies, Amazon instant videos, and other digital movies. Try to test it to check if it is helpful or not. Here is a simple guide for your reference.
    Need to be prepared in advance

Free Download and install the iTunes to Google Nexus 7 Converter trial version:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

After the installation, there are something you need to do:

Set up iTunes, and switch to “Movies” under LIBRARY, and then choose the movies you want to convert, then right click and select “Get Info”.

[​IMG]

In the “Multiple Item Information” window, switch to “Options” tab, find “Remember position” and select “No” from its drop-down list. Click “OK”.

[​IMG]

Now, you can follow the steps to use this iTunes converter for Google Nexus 7.

Step 1. Launch the Google Nexus 7 iTunes HD movies converter and click the add button to import your iTunes HD movie files.

Step 2. Click the format bar and choose output format for Google Nexus 7, here “ Android -> Google Nexus 7 H.264 Video (*.mp4).” is a good choice ( to get this profile you should download and install a patch), which is a format special designed for Google Nexus 7 with perfect HD video quality.

[​IMG]

Step 3. Start to convert iTunes HD videos to Google Nexus 7 by clicking the convert button. After the conversion finished, you can immediately stream them to the 7 inch tablet for enjoying.

Hope the solution to watch iTunes movies on Google Nexus 7 also can help you.
  2. PavtubeVideo

Mother's day is coming soon, you may just want to Give Mom Something Useful. What's the gift you have selected for your mother? Still have no idea? If your mother is a super movie lover. Pavtube Software will be your good choice. Especially, during the Pavtube Mother's day Promotion you can get the movie tools you want with big discount - up to 30%.

Pavtube Mother's day Promotion:

[​IMG]

Discount Details:

30% off including

Best DVD ripping tool to help you backup, rip, convert DVD movies and videos with quality lossless.
    DVD Ripper
    DVD Ripper for Mac

An all-in-one package tool includes a Blu-ray Converter, DVD Converter and Any Video Converter.
    Video Converter Ultimate
    iMedia Converter for Mac

Professional Blu-ray/DVD Ripping software to Rip or convert Blu-ray DVD movies files for personal uses.
    Blu-ray Ripper
    Blu-ray Ripper for Mac

Pavtube Mother's day Speical offer will end on May 22th, 2013. Don't miss it!!!
  3. PavtubeVideo

Breaking News!

To celebrate Father’s Day with you, Pavtube Studio launch a huge Coupon Code as the 2013 Father’s Day Special Gifts. Up to 30% off for your beloved dad! Backup/convert BD/DVD/Videos for home server, iPhone/iPad/Android/Windows 8 Tablets & Phones, various Video Editing Software(FCP, iMovie, FCE, Avid, Premiere, Sony Vegas, Windows Movie Maker, etc.)

[​IMG]

30% off including

Professional Blu-ray/DVD Ripping software to Rip or convert Blu-ray DVD movies files for personal uses.
    Blu-ray Ripper
    Blu-ray Ripper for Mac

Best DVD ripping tool to help you backup, rip, convert DVD movies and videos with quality lossless.
    DVD Ripper
    DVD Ripper for Mac

An all-in-one package tool includes a Blu-ray Converter, DVD Converter and Any Video Converter.
    Video Converter Ultimate
    iMedia Converter for Mac
  4. PavtubeVideo

Summer Holiday Biggest Discount-Best Blu-ray Ripper 30% off

Summer Break is starting now. It's time to have fun: hanging out with friends, spending some quality time with family members, enjoying personal space alone. No matter whom you are with or where you are, watching movies, sharing online videos or editing video footages would be a part of your summer holiday more or less. While a great video converter would be essential in your summer break if you want to do above stuff, and Pavtube software application is a perfect choice.

Good news! Pavtube is offering up to 50% off Special Summer Holiday Discount for its top programs, including Blu-ray Ripper (Win & Mac), Video Converter Ultimate (Win & Mac), Media Magician (Win & Mac), and DVD Creator (Win & Mac). Plus, Like Pavtube on Facebook and you would get an extra 5% off discount from above products!

Expires on July 31, 2013. Time-Limitted! Never miss!!!

[​IMG]

Let's get familiar with Pavtube programs!

1. Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Win/Mac with 30% off

Pros: fully backup commercial Blu-ray and DVD discs; rip Blu-ray and DVD to many formats, such as .MP4, .MKV, .MOV, etc; support output playback on various portable devices including tablets (the new iPad 3, Galaxy Tab 3, Toshiba Thrive, Nook Tablet, Amazon Kindle Fire) and mobile phones (Samsung Galaxy S4, HTC Evo 4G, iPhone 5), HD media player such as Apple TV, WDTV, PS3, and video editing programs like Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere, FCP, iMovie.

2. Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate for Win/ iMedia Converter for Mac with 20% off

Pros: integrates a blu-ray ripper, a dvd ripper and a video converter which allows regular SD video clips, camera recorded HD footages and online downloaded videos as source media, meanwhile purchased or rent Blu-ray and DVDs are its specialty too.

3. Pavtube Media Magician for Win/Mac with 50% off

Pros: Regarded as a nice camcorder assistant manager; lossless output MTS/M2TS/MOD/TOD videos to original format or MKV; edit timeline without rendering; directly output video friendly with video editing programs or uploaded to YouTube.

4. Pavtube DVD Creator for Win/Mac with 50% off

Pros: burn playable DVD from DVD folder and ISO image within a few clicks; freely edit source material by trimming, cropping, adding watermark, etc; customize DVD menu template /style, menu text, display aspect ratio and background

Interested? Hurry up, the Special Summer Break offers expires on July 31, 2013.

Never miss to get 50% off Media Magician(win/mac), 50% off DVD Creator for win and mac, 20% off Video Converter Ultimate and 20% off iMedia Converter for Mac,etc at Pavtube Summer Holiday Promotion Code and also get more copon at Pavtube Facebook Page!

[​IMG]