Transformer Infinity Cases

Phuljum

Oct 4, 2012
I bought a case like the one below from Amazon. It sure looks nice and covers the device well in separated or docked modes. But there's just one problem for me - the thickness of the leather between the tablet and keyboard tends to force them apart a bit. I think it puts pressure on the hinge and connection between dock and tablet.

$minisuit-tf3001.jpg

http://www.pctabletcases.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/minisuit-tf3001.jpg

If someone finds a cover that would work in separate and docked modes but parts that come between the tablet and dock are made out of some super-thin and super-strong material, please post it here.

Last edited:

Nibiru2012

Oct 6, 2012
I purchased a very inexpensive portfolio-style case from eBay for $10. I'll use this until next payday when I plan on getting the rooCase Executive Portfolio genuine leather case.

peterbata

Oct 18, 2012

peterbata

Oct 18, 2012
Sure thing Peter! The model is the INFINITY ELITE™ CASE & COVER FOR ASUS PAD INFINITY TF700T IN ONYX .

Also Follow us on
FACEbook& twitter for the latest information on all of our cases.

Thank you so much for the prompt reply. I believe that I was able to locate the product on amazon.ca (please correct me if I am wrong)

Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700 / TF700T 360° Rotating Case & Cover w/ Built-in Multi-Angle Stand || ONYX MESH || + BONUS Stylus by SecondShells ® Android 4.0 Tablet: Amazon.ca: Electronics

What concerned me a little was the one review that I read. Can you comment on that if you wouldn't mind. Is the stylus included as mentioned in the Amazon description. (dumb question, I just saw that it was included on your web site) Your time and assistance is greatly appreciated. Peter

Last edited:

SecondShells

May 4, 2012
Thank you so much for the prompt reply. I believe that I was able to locate the product on amazon.ca (please correct me if I am wrong)

Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700 / TF700T 360° Rotating Case & Cover w/ Built-in Multi-Angle Stand || ONYX MESH || + BONUS Stylus by SecondShells ® Android 4.0 Tablet: Amazon.ca: Electronics

What concerned me a little was the one review that I read. Can you comment on that if you wouldn't mind. Is the stylus included as mentioned in the Amazon description. (dumb question, I just saw that it was included on your web site) Your time and assistance is greatly appreciated. Peter

That is a different case. This one is called the Asus TF 700 Duo Case by SecondShells. The difference it that it has more functions in the ability to rotate, and detach from the interior and the mini stylus is included with each of our cases. The Case does fit the tablet, not sure on the persons experience everyone's is different. I don't handle the customer service portion. Hope you find this helpful.

Last edited:

peterbata

Oct 18, 2012

That is a different case. This one is called the Asus TF 700 Duo Case by SecondShells. The difference it that it has more functions in the ability to rotate, and detach from the interior and the mini stylus is included with each of our cases. The Case does fit the tablet, not sure on the persons experience everyone's is different. I don't handle the customer service portion. Hope you find this helpful.

Actually, I am a little confused at the moment, my apologies. Please point out exactly which case I should be ordering for my ASUS Infinity tablet. Thanks again. Sorry about the multiple questions / posts. Peter

rlrhcky71

Oct 26, 2012
Does anyone know of a hardcase designed for the Infinity? I am looking for something like the Otterbox cases. I looked at the GumDrop case, but I don't like the silicon outer shell as it looks like it doesn't provide much drop protection. Thanks.

Nibiru2012

Oct 6, 2012
Actually, I am a little confused at the moment, my apologies. Please point out exactly which case I should be ordering for my ASUS Infinity tablet. Thanks again. Sorry about the multiple questions / posts. Peter

The members here could give you their opinions and experiences with various cases for the TF700, but ultimately the decision is yours to make. There are many cases available with various features, benefits and material construction.

To solely depend on some member here to tell you which case you should be ordering would not be in your best interests. If you bought one someone recommended and didn't like it personally who's to blame? The case manufacturer? The member who recommended it? You, who bought it?

Make you own decision and stick by it. Remember the old universal axiom for all consumers (In Latin).

'Caveat emptor' is a Latin phrase that means 'Let the buyer beware.'
In practice, it's therefore a slightly more wordy replacement for any of the following:

• "Buyer beware."
  • "You get what you pay for."
  • "Don't expect something for nothing."
  • "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."

~Nibs

peterbata

Oct 18, 2012
The members here could give you their opinions and experiences with various cases for the TF700, but ultimately the decision is yours to make. There are many cases available with various features, benefits and material construction.

To solely depend on some member here to tell you which case you should be ordering would not be in your best interests. If you bought one someone recommended and didn't like it personally who's to blame? The case manufacturer? The member who recommended it? You, who bought it?

Make you own decision and stick by it. Remember the old universal axiom for all consumers (In Latin).

'Caveat emptor' is a Latin phrase that means 'Let the buyer beware.'
In practice, it's therefore a slightly more wordy replacement for any of the following:

• "Buyer beware."
  • "You get what you pay for."
  • "Don't expect something for nothing."
  • "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."

~Nibs

I would have no problem taking the advice of one or more members. Put simply, if a good number of people tend to lean toward a particular product, chance are pretty good that they would be pointing me in the right direction. And, as far as blaming anyone goes. I am not a child and I would live with whatever decision I was to make.

Purchasing any article sight unseen is always risky business!

Thank you for your response and input.

Nibiru2012

Oct 6, 2012
If you want a recommendation, I would go with a rooCASE. They're very well made and offer several styles of cases. Some are in what they call "Vegan Leather" and others in genuine leather. rooCASE products receive very good reviews on all the websites I checked into. I use city buses alot and walk alot too, so I wanted a tough durable case that could take the abuse of bouncing around in my black carryall.

Today I received my rooCASE Executive Portfolio Genuine Leather case for my TF700T. It is an amazing case with very high build quality and thoughtfully designed. In addition, it's padded very well and the interior is lined with a soft velvet cloth.

I bought it for $39.95 US Dollars w/free shipping from eBay. Ordered it on Thursday evening 10-25 and received it this afternoon.

Tell me what you think.

Here's a link to the rooCASE website for Asus Infinity TF700: Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T

Attachments

• $412.jpg
    $412.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 821
  • $301.jpg
    $301.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 824
  • $357.jpg
    $357.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 799
  • $325.jpg
    $325.jpg