Transformer - low volume from converted movies

mpit52

Aug 10, 2010
Hew guys i finally got a tabet 2 days ago and decided to put some moves on it. I googled a way to convert the movies using handbrake, see below link. The videos play fine on the tablet but the volume isnt the best. I was having a hard time hearing the videos while airplane. Could this be the was the movies were converted or is this an issue with the stock tablet.

Handbrake instructions: http://www.transformerforums.com/fo...onvert-video-transformer-using-handbrake.html

Ps. I was using headphone not the internal speakers.

Thanks in advance
-Matt

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited:

mpit52

Aug 10, 2010
Alright so I still don't know if there is a different setting that is needed but my fix was to get audio booster that uses 2 AA batteries.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Android Tablet Forum

rockstr

Nov 8, 2011
I had the same low volume from both handbrake and dvdfab. Seems to be inherent in the ripping, as the ripped file had low volume on various devices I played it on. In dvdfab, I now set the ripping volume to 300%, and it rips the movie with very adequate volume and no distortion. There may be some way to adjust the volume in handbrake, but I didn't try to discover it, as I find dvdfab is quite a bit faster for ripping.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum