GPU Dual Mali-400 2D/3D core
Operation system Android 4.2.2
Language Support multiple language
RAM 512MB DDR3
Storage Device Nand Flash 4GB
Display Screens 9inch TFT, 800X480 pixels
WiFi WIFI 802.11 USB b/g/n
Ethernet BY USB -Ethernet-Adapter.
Touch Pannel Capacitive touch panel (Multi-touch)
I/O Port 1X min USB port. (OTG), TF (micro SD) Card reader, support 32GB max.,D3.5 mm Stero earphone,1* DC 2.5mm
Video Decode AVI(H.264, DIVX, XVID, rm, rmvb, MKV, WMV, MOV, MP4(H.264, MPEG, DIVX, XVID), MPEG, MPG, FLV. HD 1080P max.
Music Decode MP3,WMA,MP2,OGG,AAC,M4A,MA4,FLAC,3GP,WAV
Picture format JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG
Software System tools APK Installer, System setting, Support Adobe Flash 11
Text Editor Notepad
Input Method Google Keyboard or 3rd party Input Method.
Picture View Picture Viewer
Camera Front 300K pixel camera /Rear Camera 2M pixels
Power adapter 5V,2A
Battery 3.7V/3500mAh, (4hours work time), Web browsing about 6hours, Video play about 4 hours.
Compliance FCC CE ROHS
Size 181.6*120.9*10.6mm

Tablet comes with 4.2.2 Jellybean and a supposed (not sure) unlocked bootloader by default.

VROOT works to root. Get vroot_English version_Oneclick root tool.

xPosed (XDA) - Xposed Installer | Xposed Module Repository PARTIALLY WORKS - XBlast (some features), Gravitybox - No.

Able to get into recovery (dead android with "No Command/" text. I pressed random buttons until I got the menu.

Update:: spam the volume up button to get the menu.

You can SIDELOAD AS via this menu, do a factory reset, and clear the cache. Way to get into recovery is to install any rebooter that will reboot recovery. VOL + & Power DOES NOT WORK (Solid Green LED Indicator, screen off) (FASTBOOT?)

UPDATE: ADB is another way to get into the menu via :

adb reboot recovery

I may have discovered fastboot
NoFrills let me overclock to 1.28 ghtz, I/O scheduler not available.

First thing I notice was 1MOBILE and GETJAR. Both I removed, and used the browser to get the Google Play APK. It DOES INSTALL, BUT UPON REBOOT IT AUTOMATICALLY DISABLES ITSELF. Was able to re-enable, its possible to download and install apps. Full functionality, which is promising. Account syncs fine.

Pretty much all I have. Download: Latest Google Play Store 4.5.10 With Shared Play Store Activity, IAP Indicator, And More

Any thoughts on getting Google Play to stick after reboot and not disable itself?

Just soft bricked (messing too much with the system. Could we get a stock recovery stock ROM? I need this to further testing and fix it, lol.

Sent an email to TravelTek o lr would be better if someone more skilled can get a device tree, partitions etc.

Stock dump is what I need the most though. Maybe I can get a TravelTek rep to send me a full image?

Too many questions not enough answers. Please help me out.

Sent from my LGMS769 using Tapatalk