Tried Uberoid, now half screen inop

fenix1

Jul 1, 2011
I don't have a tablet but a wm860 based netbook. I tried the latest version of uberoid and it installed fine but now about 40% of the screen is not showing. Did anyone else experience something similar or did my netbook's screen crap out at the wrong time?

jamiesk

May 23, 2011
Why not ask on the forum you get it from ? I know the uberiod works on tablets, and cut down to suit. Can you flash back to the factory ROM for now?

Mario1DaBoss

Jul 3, 2011
I don't have a tablet but a wm860 based netbook. I tried the latest version of uberoid and it installed fine but now about 40% of the screen is not showing. Did anyone else experience something similar or did my netbook's screen crap out at the wrong time?
You probably flashed it with a ROM taken from a device with lower resolution(smaller screen) than your netbook.
I suggest re-flashing with the original one and waiting for somebody with higher knowledge than mine to come and point you towards the correct ROM.

vanjhelion

Mar 21, 2011
You probably flashed it with a ROM taken from a device with lower resolution(smaller screen) than your netbook.
I suggest re-flashing with the original one and waiting for somebody with higher knowledge than mine to come and point you towards the correct ROM.

I think the issue here is the resolution is not the correct one for your device. Either you choose another option or do it the hard way to edit the code before using the changer.bat.

Can you identify the uberoid version you have and which option you've used and try to find out the resolution you have on your device? Maybe I can help since this happened to me before.