Trouble connecting Coby Kyros 7125 to my PC

maposz

Mar 15, 2012
Hi,

I just got a Coby Kyros 7125 tablet and I am having troubles getting it to connect to my PC. It comes up saying Windows needs to install the driver for my Android Gingerbread. I click for it to let windows find and install but it comes back asking for a disc, but none was included with my tablet. I have tried doing a few searches and haven't really come up with any solutions. If you have ideas that can help me, it would be much appreciated. Thanks, Mike

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
You need to find and download the driver. Try Coby's site, the Coby forum here or a google search for that. One you have it you have to manually direct the driver update to wherever you saved the file when given the option (basically directing it to the file instead of it blindly checking for a disk).

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Mike, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Coby Generation 2 section for you, where the people with Coby tablets are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Hopefully, someone there will know where you can get that driver. Good luck!