trouble downloading some apps from playstore but not others

haxeeb

Jun 13, 2012
Hi,

I was thinking about buying one of these Xtouch tablet, but before that as you are already a user. would you like to give your feedback about it?

How's the screen resolution and touch screen?

do you recommend it?

Regards

logre

Jun 29, 2012
Hi,

I was thinking about buying one of these Xtouch tablet, but before that as you are already a user. would you like to give your feedback about it?

How's the screen resolution and touch screen?

do you recommend it?

Regards

I'm using Xtouch X704 that i bought online for 299Dhs (82$)

These are my reviews compared to my old tablet (viewpad 7)

Pros

1.) Screen Resolution - 8/10 plays HD video
2.) Sound - 8/10 - better than my viewpad
3.) Touch - 7/10 - responsive but...i dunno..this is no where near my iphone touch quality. but acceptable.
4.) Internal Mem - 8GB memory is actually around 6GB only
5.) Applications - almost installed everything available in play store
regarding this, actually,im just downloding apk files (approb.com) just save the apk files to your external SDcard &
you can even install the paid ones for free:) ex: Tunein radio, bbc news, nbatv, sprots republic,smart tools, temple run,
fifa 2012, nba jam, max payne, grand theft auto, counter strike, battlefield, captain america...& 40 more apps.
6.) Very slim device..easy to carry around.
7.) 7/10 for browsing

Cons

1.) External SD card is almost useless as it wont use it for your apps.
it's just there to store your videos, music, pictures..but wont allow you to save games /apps.
that's why i got here in the forum to find a way to root my device & save the apps to my
16GB EXTSD card & download more games:)

2.) I found the forum for oneclick (root for tablet) but it cannot detect this model or i just dont
know how to root it :(

3.) a fully charged xtouch tablet will last you about 2hrs max..(games/browsing/downloading)..i dunno if it's normal but i feel it drains very fast.

all in all this device is pretty OK for the price. if there is a way to root it & transfer the apps to the external sd card.
I will definitively buy more of this device & give it as a gift for my friends & relatives.

FYI - i already emailed xtouch & ask for solution about the extsdcard issue..but they don't know how to do it yet as well:) they said it will be in their website's FAQ once they resolve the issue.

Xtouch | touch the world