Trouble Streaming With 4.4.2

Jude525

Jul 27, 2014
Is anyone else having trouble with streams stuttering since the KitKat update? All my audio stemming programs have developed a horrible stuttering problem since the day that I installed the update. Looking for a possible solution.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Is streaming the only problem since the update? What are you using for the streaming?

OlivierS

Jul 27, 2013
Is anyone else having trouble with streams stuttering since the KitKat update? All my audio stemming programs have developed a horrible stuttering problem since the day that I installed the update. Looking for a possible solution.
I use the BBC News app in the UK to watch the news in my kitchen and noticed that after the KitKat upgrade the app is far less reliable: sometimes it takes ages to buffer enough to start, sometimes it doesn't start. Other days there's no problem at all.

I have more neighbours with WiFi so it's getting crowded but it was definitely just after the upgrade that things started to be dicey. It could be a coincidence.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Based on the history of BBC apps that may be a part of the problem. They could use some serious work.