True Newbie

theWolfTamer

Aug 20, 2012
I just bought my first tablet. :cool: I decided to get a cheap one because I didn't know how I'd use it. I took advantage of a geeks.com special and bought a M906G tablet. I chose Android because that's what I have on my phone.

It's been almost a week since it showed up. I'm addicted to the darned thing! Nothing like watching tv and being able to keep up with my favorite forums without the notebook weighing me down.

I am an avid motorcyclist, in fact most of the forums I belong to are motorcycle related. It seems all of my recent purchases have been that way until this. I hope I learn enough so I can contribute usefully.

I have made a raised tablet stand from some stuff I had around the house.

$12%u00252520-%25201.jpg

$12%u00252520-%25203.jpg

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi WolfTamer, congratulations on your new M906G and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets.

theWolfTamer

Aug 20, 2012
I didn't really want him in the pic at all but I was too lazy to move it. That's the best place in the house to get pics with the natural light, MotoMonkey is lucky he gets to soak up the sunshine all the time.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 4, 2010
I didn't really want him in the pic at all but I was too lazy to move it. That's the best place in the house to get pics with the natural light, MotoMonkey is lucky he gets to soak up the sunshine all the time.

That would explain his big smile in the first pic ;)...