Trying to decide between Zeki 7" Tablet and Trio Mach Speed Stealth 7"

Nov 20, 2012
Hello, I am brand new to the Android Tablet Experience. I purchased a Trio Mach Speed 7" already but, was trying to buy the Zeki 7" tablet. I can probably get the Zeki later if I want to return the Trio. I just want to make sure I don't already have what I want. I want to play movies, possibly Netflix, I want it to work on Facebook, particularly the Farmville and Slingo games (yes I realize these are silly). My main concerns are speed (I'm not patient) and being able to view movies and hear them. Alot of the movies on Pirates Bay come in MKV format and I'm trying to figure out if I can get these onto a SD card and then into my Zeki or Trio. My first real experience using the internet started on a T1 connection and I was surrounded by Techies who taught me to use Windows and Linux. I know enough about computers to get into real trouble lmao, but, not so little that I am not plugging in the device and then calling for tech support. Please help.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi wolfenwhispers, welcome to the forum. Nice to have you join us here at Android Tablets. The best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. I'm going to move your thread over there for you so folks can discuss your tablet requirements with you and hopefully make some suggestions. Good luck!

zaivala

Nov 9, 2012
I'm happy with my Zeki, but it is no speed demon. If I had the $60 more I would have bought an Archos or similar. You do have to root the Zeki in order to use Google Play, and I haven't done that yet, The version of Netflix available from Amazon has gotten a lot of criticism in this forum, so you may want to get something which has Google Play as a default.

angelshadow

Feb 26, 2013
I love my trio stealth.
The WIFI connection seems pretty good to me, and although google app store doesn't work, amazon app store does as well as apps.triomp3.com