Trying to Identify Kernel, Possible Overclocking Possibilities for DM7022 Radio

Garoto

Apr 30, 2013
Hi! I bought an Erisin ES777A Carpad. I've not installed yet in the car as I need to make some modifications. I've already read all the topics and tested the pad part.
I have some questions to ask:
1- I cannot see the Device Administrators settings existing in all android devices I known. Could rooting the pad solve this? I installed an app that has administration priviledges now and I cannot uninstall it because of that.
2- The pad hangs when I left it alone. After the screen is turned off, if I don't turn it on in the first 2 or 3 minutes, it stop responding. I need to long press power button (I think it turn it off in a forced way) and after that I can turn it on again by another long press (it boots again). It make this thing since the first day.
3- I need the files to solve the GPS speed problem!! Please anybody could upload it again?

That's all for now. Thanks a lot for all the info you all put in this forum.

satellitemark

Jan 9, 2012
Hi! I bought an Erisin ES777A Carpad. I've not installed yet in the car as I need to make some modifications. I've already read all the topics and tested the pad part.
I have some questions to ask:
1- I cannot see the Device Administrators settings existing in all android devices I known. Could rooting the pad solve this? I installed an app that has administration priviledges now and I cannot uninstall it because of that.
2- The pad hangs when I left it alone. After the screen is turned off, if I don't turn it on in the first 2 or 3 minutes, it stop responding. I need to long press power button (I think it turn it off in a forced way) and after that I can turn it on again by another long press (it boots again). It make this thing since the first day.
3- I need the files to solve the GPS speed problem!! Please anybody could upload it again?

That's all for now. Thanks a lot for all the info you all put in this forum.

Hi Garoto,

I Think only the earliest ones were affected by the gps bug, your one may already have the fix applied if its new.

Mark:cool:

gpmg762

Jan 27, 2012
Managed to install Sygic 13.1.1 onto my dm7033. It can run but i have problem with input.
When i click on menu, it will not show but it's there, like when try click on stuff not there compared on sygic
running on my mobile, it will register.
For now, it can only should my location, input is too difficult with the guessing.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

smkjadoon

Mar 20, 2013
Managed to install Sygic 13.1.1 onto my dm7033. It can run but i have problem with input.
When i click on menu, it will not show but it's there, like when try click on stuff not there compared on sygic
running on my mobile, it will register.
For now, it can only should my location, input is too difficult with the guessing.

Dear, I too managed to install the Sygic, it is also v 13. Its strange I don't have any of the problems you mentioned. I have ES7035 with resistive screen. I must also mention that I have now the ROM in pad which Winmark send to me. I think its the ROM problem. Could you post the "About" page of android, so that I can check the versioning of ROM. Thanks

Last edited:

gpmg762

Jan 27, 2012
Mine is 2.3.3, bulid 20111231.083150, kernel version 2.6.35.7-tcc. The hw is different, rom should be different as well.

Last edited:

stergiopa

May 16, 2013
hi everyone!
i have erisin es8135 android 2.3.5 about a week and after an unsuccessful media file transfered via bluetooth from cell phone to tablet at home, tablet gone crazy!!At first couldnt do media scanning and nand damaged error came on.nand card now is empty but it seems ok .Tablet restarts after 20 sec all the time with wifi on and storage com.android.providers.callendar error came on!when i disable wifi it restarts immediatly.if i dont touch wifi,tablet stays on about 20 sec and restarts.I can see all the files on sd card but cant open any media file cause media scanning is on all the time,tablet says.when i do factory reset it stuck on welcome android robot screen and cant open.when i do reset with a stick behind the tablet it starts and stays on about 20 sec and then restarts again as i described above...anyone can help???any missing file??

Garoto

Apr 30, 2013
Stergiopa, did you tried to format NAND (from Storage Configuration Options)? Maybe it could work.
Good Luck!

stergiopa

May 16, 2013
thanx for the reply!
the problem is on cards scanning when tablet starts.nand is not working right as media scanning runs all the time and finally i can see only sdcard using android explorer and no nand!!!.when i try to unmount nand through storage configuration options ...tablet restarts with wifi on....so i cant touch nand.is this software or hardware problem??

xxgeminixx

May 27, 2013
Hello Everyone,

I have the ES777A which i purchased off Erisin from Ebay. I like the unit and pad, but there is a couple of problems that drive me nuts. The pad stays in my vehicle on the unit 99.9% of the time as i have no other use for it and Erisin have tried to be helpful but to no avail. I read through most of the pages on this thread and couldn't find any solutions. So i'm wondering if anyone else has had these problems and knows of a solution?:

1) About 80% of the time when i power off the car and take the keys out of the ignition the pad automatically turns off which is great, and this maybe ok for about 3 days, but on the fourth day the pad decides to stay on until i manually turn it off. I want the pad to ALWAYS auto turn off with ignition.

2) I have noticed with the screen timeout setting on the pad, when driving around the screen also blacks out. i.e if i set the screen timeout to ten mins then the pads screen goes black after 10 mins of driving. I rely a lot on the reversing camera and this happened to me a couple of times during reversing and i nearly cars behind me.

Apart from these two things that bug me the most the unit has it's odd bugs and things that wont work today but are fine the next day. In general it's a cheap and nasty unit but for in the car with all it's functions it's pretty good for $300.

Erisin emailed me the update.zip file but that hasn't fixed these two problems. They have offered to send me the gold contact points on the unit to replace the whole part and claim this "may" be the problem?
I have also installed TomTom and it seems to be working fine with none of the reported issues. I have always used TomTom and dont really bother with IGO etc.

If anyone has solution or suggestions to problems 1 & 2 above it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

stergiopa

May 16, 2013
Hi guys again...any ideas please??
The problem restarting tablet after 20 sec kept going on and finally tablet now cant boot at all! it stays on android robot screen and cant open.Reseting through the hole behind the tablet cant open it.The only mode i can access now, is FWDN mode holding home and power buttons but i m not quite familiar with this and how it works.Other combinations with the buttons do nothing! Is there a way i can solve this problem or files i can update to make it open??? . i used this, only for a week and i had another problem when tablet hooks on main unit.Everytime works different...never the same like before.Screen goes crazy showing everything upside down like looking on a mirror!...but keeps working.I ll put a video later when tablet works first.
2 major problems just in a week! great product so far....
pictures with fwdn mode and 5 buttons if anyone can help....thanx!!! $2013-05-26 21.41.37.jpg$2013-05-26 21.57.25.jpg

makso

Oct 14, 2012
Hi friends happy to see this post still kicking
I must say I'm very happy with my device for Price I paid
Especially after I installed the fan back of the device
And warming problem solved
Of course I see the problems here repeat themselves
with everyone And I'm not the only one who suffered during the shutdown screen after 3 minutes drive
Bummer it was not at first
Anyway I have a little problem maybe you can help I am constantly trying to connect the system to obd2 Devices
After trying without success Bluetooth versionI sent the device back
And ordered the wireless Wi-Fi version
But my device does not recognize it

The seller said :after you connect the elm327 wifi to the car please set your iphone or ipad's wifi address to 192.168.0.10, I tried without success to deal with it maybe I'm doing something wrong?Would appreciate help or direction And little question
Someone tried [h=1]USB 2.0 Bluetooth Dongle on tablet ???[/h]

Last edited:

An_124

Apr 24, 2013
Hi everyone who has PAD with capacitive screen,
somebody solved the problem with a non-working touch screen?

Jun 14, 2013
hi, on the link to IGO i start the downloads but now it was removed and is missing part 5 and 6 to complete the program can u help me? please