Turn on button vibrates continuously...wont stop

saugen48

Mar 3, 2011
Pressed the power button this am three days after receiving my new FlyTouch3, it started to vibrate as it does when turning on but continued to vibrate and wont turn off...Suggestions before I contact ChinaGrabber to return it

sheep5161

Feb 28, 2011
Because your tablet pc without electricity, so that they will always vibrations !You need to reset, then insert charger !

saugen48

Mar 3, 2011
The tablet read a full charge yesterday and I had only used it a bit...couldnt have worn down a good battery that soon....it charged for 6 hours before I used it on Mon and never got a green light..stayed red

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
My friend's Flytouch 2 did that once. What we had to do was press the reset switch to shut the thing up. And it actually charged fine after that.

saugen48

Mar 3, 2011
Recharging solved the problem...dont know how it used up its first charge that fast

Chandos

Apr 1, 2011
I had same problem just now, it had me worried for a second! Left device on last night by accident, it drained overnight. When i turned on this morning, constant buzz and no boot.
Hold power button for 20 seconds and release powered it back off.
Plug in power ac adapter.
Power on device - powers up normally.
I think this is a feature and not a bug it doesnt want to boot with no juice.

ugatreydawg

Apr 16, 2011
I tried that and when I held it 20 seconds plugged it back in and hit the power button. A red light came on for 3 seconds and then everything stopped. What do I do?

Chandos

Apr 1, 2011
Leave it on the power charging for a good while before trying to power it up again.

SmaRkieS

Apr 15, 2011
Power on vibrator is a silly idea, It's annoying sometimes to hear the sound (fart) of the vibrator.