[tutorial] Complete Tear Down of a Coby Kyros (Should Work for Most Cobys)

microzee

May 11, 2011
Here's a tutorial i made on how to completely take apart a Coby Kyros. As i stated in the title this should work for most models, but in my case i am taking apart a MID7024.

If you have any questions feel free to ask here or on my YouTube video. Just so you know, i will probably reply faster on my YouTube video.

If anyone buy chance has a broken tablet with a working 7 inch touchscreen please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

microzee

May 11, 2011
im surprised i haven't gotten more responses, as i thought this would be quite helpful. bumping this topic :)

Ronziiit69

Nov 11, 2012
Thanks for this ahead of time, I am going to watch and try. My daughter had dropped this and thus stopped working. She never told me that it happened a year ago!!! My device will not turn on at all, not even show if it's charging so my thought is that maybe (hopefully) something came loose. I will give this a try and let you know, or if you know of something else for me to check, give me a shout back :D After hours of searching here I couldn't find anyone with a similar problem, I was just about to give up. Thanks again for taking the time to do this.