Tw Launcher error

Muchamoney

Jan 15, 2012
Received the following error message - on my Samsung galaxy tablet 10.1
Sorry! The application Tw Launcher (process com.android.launcher) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.
It pops up every 6-7 seconds not allowing me to try much.
Any suggestions or ideas on how to fix this?
Thanks

Justice68

Jan 21, 2012
I have the same issue and my tab 10.1 is only 4 weeks old. The only solution that i have been able to find so far requires a complete reset to factory setting. Keen to see if anyone has anoher solution?

joe935

Jan 18, 2012
Might i suggest you call Samsung. They are very helpful.
The number is available at their website under "contact us".

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
I have the same issue and my tab 10.1 is only 4 weeks old. The only solution that i have been able to find so far requires a complete reset to factory setting. Keen to see if anyone has anoher solution?

2 suggestions

First go to settings -applications- manage applications- all then scrll to Tw Launcher click force stop and/or clear data

Second i recommend ADW launcher - much more flexible faster and stable
You can get it from the market

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

DRS_SOMD

Jan 22, 2012
Same issue just started this morning. When I tried to go to "settings -applications- manage applications" the settings page shuts down and I can't go any further. As much as I don't want to do a reset, how can I even do that?

Thanks in advance.

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
Same issue just started this morning. When I tried to go to "settings -applications- manage applications" the settings page shuts down and I can't go any further. As much as I don't want to do a reset, how can I even do that?

Thanks in advance.

Powr the tab completely off then hold power and volume down at the same time until you boot to icons. Use the volume down button to highlight the left icon then the volume up button to select it. You should now in recovery - use the volume buttons to select factory reset/wipe

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk