TW Launcher , Touch , linux , call , ics upgrade withoat problem, dual boot

caesar.t3s

May 20, 2012
hi guys
i must be search thread to get answer but may this way be faster
i have bought a galaxy tab10.1 gt-p7500 android tablet a few week ago
but some problem appeared or can't get some future
1- the first task i do after rooted uninstall the TW launcher(of course i get backup of it & after i see have problem i reinstall it but does not work (i think if restart it be appeared & its boot loop & must get factory reset(backup lost))however in my country some source be filtered& can't get TW)
any one have Touchwiz can upload it in this server (my tab system is android 3.2)
2- sometime when i connect my tab to computer via usb that touch let bug (don't work correctly)
any one have any cheat to fix it
3- dual boot:
can i get dual boot in my tab(linux & android)
4-call
my tab doesn't access to call
i found some package in xda forum to take call but my country filtered it (for hacking)
can any one upload it into this server
5-i can get linux but it make different between in battery , performance & other
important of all : can i get call after get in linux
important of all : can i recover it to unrooted android 3.2 to sale
6- i have see a ics4 rom to my tab but some one can't get camera
any one have idea to fix it or founded fixed rom
7- have any one know a program like virtualbox or winehq to run other app in android
8- i'v found overclocked rom for my tab
any one know about that problem like bombing cpu
or i can get overclock in linux after i get that
9- please help me:rolleyes:
sorry for bad english
best regards

Last edited:

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Welcome to the forum!

I am not that familiar with the specifics of the Galaxy Tab 10.1 for doing a lot of the tasks outlined above, but I can comment on the Tegra 2 overclocking. I have my Tegra 2 tablet (ASUS TF101) overclocked to 1.5 GHz and I have not noticed any major difference in battery life. I had it set to 1.6 GHz, but the back of the tablet can get hot at times. 1.4-1.5 GHz is what I see most commonly for OCing the tablets. On Honeycomb 3.2, it took my tablet from being a bit glitchy to running smooth as butter. Wait until ICS comes around for you, it will be even better.

Most of the overclocking tools can take the CPU to just shy of 1.7 GHz. I put it there to benchmark it, but did not feel comfortable (or the need) for that much overclocking.

Also, if you use a governor profile like "Interactive" it will only run the CPU as fast as it is needed. If you do not need the CPU power, it will run slower (between 212 MHz and whatever your max is set at).

EDIT: You may also want to check out our sister forum dedicated to the Samsung Galaxy Tab line:

Last edited:

caesar.t3s

May 20, 2012
hellothank for replayyou tell me i can overclock iti hear some on overclock the cpu with changing romno any tools to make it over.. on rooted android 3.2i have let bluetooth mouse with my tabno any tools to take me right clicksorry for bad englishbest regards