Tweaking Question (Android Tuner App) and More

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
Anyone else try the system and android tuner apps and get lots of random reboots? I use that on my phone and I love them, but on tablet it reboots randomly. Any other good info to share with pimp my rom settings or setcpu?

Last question for you smarties like flo mcl and vamp, is there such a thing as graphics drivers that are flashable? I ask cause I can't fathom why Nvidia glowball demo would crashout unless.lenovo left something out. Thanks everyone!

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

One more thing: ROM Toolbox is a great utility, similar to System Tuner.

stal2k

Dec 13, 2012
One more thing: ROM Toolbox is a great utility, similar to System Tuner.

Us thanks I use that as well. I think at the time I was trying to setup some profiles for the memory manager. Android tuner is system tuner btw, just with some extras.. works great on my razr. Thanks for the response, I look forward to seeing what you devs can do with this tablet. I was a fan of vampire's work on the coby stuff. Good to see him here!

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012
Android Tuner is System Tuner and Battery Monitor Widget in one app. It was started by a dev on xda because he was asked to make one app with the features of both those apps. Its a pretty cool idea and a really nice app.