Twinmos Tablet

nuhun naziullah

Aug 5, 2014
hi, i m nazi, new to this forum. pardon me as i dont know whether i was supposed ask my question in this forum this way/here. i searched first for any related post on twintab. i guess twintab user is not common. however, my twintab's model is T7283GD1(android ver 4.1.2) and its not rooted. it has an OTG cable as accessory but only supports pendrives with FAT32. there are so many solutions available for nexus or samsung. nowhere twintab is mentioned. how can i use (read & write) ntfs pendrive on twintab? with apps (free/paid)/without apps? being rooted/unrooted? though an unrooted method would be preferable. but i m willing to root (dont know how to) if its mandatory for the solution.
thank you

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Nazi, congratulations on your Twintab tablet and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, there isn't a forum specifically for your tablet. If/when you have a problem or a question specific to your tablet, the http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-q/ section would be the place to go. Just click that link and you'll be there. It's intended for folks who don't know what tablet they have and those, like yourself, who have a tablet that doesn't have a specific forum for it. I'm going to move this thread there for you. Hopefully someone familiar with your tablet will see and try to help you out. Good luck.

BTW When you get a chance, please go to your profile and fill in the Tablet / Device entry. That way folks will know which tablet you have without you having to tell them every time.

nuhun naziullah

Aug 5, 2014
Hi Nazi, congratulations on your Twintab tablet and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, there isn't a forum specifically for your tablet. If/when you have a problem or a question specific to your tablet, the http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-q/ section would be the place to go. Just click that link and you'll be there. It's intended for folks who don't know what tablet they have and those, like yourself, who have a tablet that doesn't have a specific forum for it. I'm going to move this thread there for you. Hopefully someone familiar with your tablet will see and try to help you out. Good luck.

BTW When you get a chance, please go to your profile and fill in the Tablet / Device entry. That way folks will know which tablet you have without you having to tell them every time.
Thank u