Two questions about the flyer

lewis

Oct 3, 2011
Just bought one of these from best buy and trying to find lively support forums for it.
Came across these but they appear to be mainly for phones, not tablets.

I am trying to get more information about it in terms of what I can run on it and how to enable something.

1: I read that I can view netflix movies but the device tells me that it doesn't support the netflix app that netflix offers when I connect to it's web site.
Is there another maybe?

2: How in the heck do I enable the camera while using the web browser so that flash can use it. For example, I want to use normal flash based chat but cannot seem to get the camera to come alive when I am using the browser.

Thanks kindly for any info you can provide.

henrg

Sep 1, 2011
There is a leaked version of the update to Honeycomb for the Flyer.If you install it you get more use of the pen and other new features.

Sent from my X10i using Android Tablet Forum

lewis

Oct 3, 2011
There is a leaked version of the update to Honeycomb for the Flyer.If you install it you get more use of the pen and other new features.

I don't have the pen yet, don't see much use for it.
However, I still don't know what Honeycomb is so I'll have to look that up. Thanks for clarifying.

henrg

Sep 1, 2011
Honeycomb is the name for Android version 3.x operating system (ROM) the flyer comes with Android 2.3 or Gingerbread.