UK based Zenithink retailer?

sniktaw

Jan 4, 2012
Hi,

so, thanks to this forum I am decided. I am going to enter the market with a C91 purchase.

Does anyone know of a UK seller (eBay, whatever,...)?

Or a trusted EU, China seller as a plan B?

many thanks to everyone for convincing me to treat myself to an early birthday present (it's at end of this month).

Daz

criver

Oct 20, 2011
I don't know anything about UK, but I bought mine from China.
I bought mine from SpeMall - everything was fine - they even helped me clear customs (unlike some other company *cough* DHL *cough* which prooved to be highly unhelpful)...

bobbych

Jan 7, 2012
I got mine from retailgadgets.com they have them listed as stealth hydro tablets but thry are just rebranded zt280's

Sent from my MID reference device (b01ref) using Android Tablet Forum

sniktaw

Jan 4, 2012
Hi,

decided to go with e-digitech, was itching to order and did it before seeing Jez's reply. Happy anyway as tablet comes rooted+extras ;o)

Ordered before noon yesterday and arrived by 10am this morning. Need to wait until home on Thursday evening to play. Will update then.

Daz

jezebabe

Jan 9, 2012
Received mine too this morning. Excellent service from LinITX.

Very impressed with the value for money so far. The screen is nice and bright and clear for reading websites/PDFs, only fading significantly when viewed from below at about 45 degrees. I'll be using it in a case/stand all the time which will point the screen directly at me anyway so no big deal and much better/clearer than the Archos 80 G9 that I had previously and have now returned.

I've ordered a case for it from here 10.2" flytouch 2 3 zt 180 superpad tablet case UK | eBay which should work better for me as I'll be using it on my lap most of the time so a kickstand type case is not so good. Looking for a screen protector now.

Overall it feels good in the hand; well made and a bit more solid than the Archos.

Hope you enjoy yours too!

Jez

sniktaw

Jan 4, 2012
Update as promised:

Feels good in hand, nice an weighty but not too heavy.

Screen is great, especially when watching HD video. Aspect ratio takes a while to get used to when in portrait use but now I have it's fine.

Touch is good and even my wife's typing using her finger nails works!

Small issue with ICS and my playing with settings caused Unfortunately, System UI Has Stopped looping error message. Don't turn notifications off! Factory reset cured it.

Wi-Fi range is absolutely fine and battery life seems good though haven't used tablet in real anger yet.

Bought same case as Jezebabe and whilst it stinks to high heaven ;o) it does the job and is well made.

Service from edigitech is first rate. Asked him about the looping error message and got an email reply within 10mins with the instructions to fix it and info on what I's done wrong.

That's all for now,

Daz

yella

Jan 4, 2012

People asking for a UK company are expecting it to be shipped from the UK, faster delivery..... basically its in stock, order and it will be shipped, not wait 2-3 weeks for shipping from wherever.
Is this the case with Ebellking? Or is this another seller with a business uk, that then ship from china?

Would love to know as I would buy one later this month if this was 100% confirmed.

sniktaw

Jan 4, 2012
the e-digitech guy in my post is Wolverhampton based ;o) Very good and replies to emails quickly.

mrsmiggins2u

Feb 19, 2012
I've just purchased my first Tablet from www.linitx.com (who are based in the UK:)) thanks to recommendations from Jezebabe and a couple of others in the forums. Ordering was quick, easy and painless, plenty of new stock in at the moment, think it's 92 (91 when mine gets shipped tomorrow free by courier) so I'm hoping upon hope that it will arrive in time for the weekend. Looking forward to being the owner of a new Zenithink Zt-280 C91 with ICS I will keep you posted .... sooo excited :D