Ultratab Jazz 7" or 9" Update

erm1974

Jun 6, 2013
There are no update for any of the jazz ultratabs I have the 9.7 and I spoke to them about a memory problem with them and it was useless and when there is an update they will inform you through email so make sure you register with them..if you don't I guess you are not worth there time to bother with for updates if you don't register. I have no clue why they are doing it this way but it's a pain I hope they rethink this update process...

erm1974

Jun 6, 2013
when you get email from them after registering with theme sooner or later when the update is availble they will send an email and you update over the internet through usb i'm told.. here is there site have fun....www.digitac.us/‎ looks like a 12 year old designed it.lol

Last edited:

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
This company didn't follow through last year on updating their tablets. They use the registration process to get an estimate of their user base.
If it continues to grow less likely an update will be released. The company will simply release another tablet, with the update and sell it.
That's what they did last year, I would see no reason for them to change, as this works well for them.
They stall users beyond 30 days then simply ignore them after the 30 day return is over.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Phone

Last edited: