Ultratab Jazz 9 Inch Tablet

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
My daughter got one today, they are allwinner A13, upgradeable to 4.1 so yes playstore can be added, only down side I saw was 512 mb ram.

But 9 inch screen for $100 I would say its worth it. I haven't opened it yet will later today, worse case return for full refund.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
OK, just opened it and started it up, The tablet already has playstore installed, the tablet looks very nice, the tablet is kernel rooted right off the bat. I need to let it charge for a bit before testing, but just the little I have seen, most likely I will get another one.

The ad I got in the paper, says this is a dual core it's not it's a single core.

Last edited:

doomy

Oct 27, 2011
I just bought mine today and about to open it up. I was wondering if there was a way to open it and upgrade the 512mb memory to maybe 1 or 4 gigs instead of the 512mb. It may not be able to handle 4 gigs do os limitations and what knot but you never know. I know other tablets you could do this.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
If this tablets ram can be upgraded to 1GB or better this would be a must have tablet. I haven't taken it apart to see. If you take
yours apart and find ram can be added let us know.

Meta123

Nov 22, 2012
thanks for the help guys, i bought it and it was a great buy!
But according to digitac, the maker of the ultratab, the tablet is able to be updated to jelly bean.
I register my product on the website but i do not know how to receive the update.
this my first android tablet, so help appreciated!

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
thanks for the help guys, i bought it and it was a great buy!
But according to digitac, the maker of the ultratab, the tablet is able to be updated to jelly bean.
I register my product on the website but i do not know how to receive the update.
this my first android tablet, so help appreciated!

I talked to their support, they told me would be OTA, upgrade. Everyone should have upgrade by Tuesday .

Meta123

Nov 22, 2012
Try ebay, they usually have all kinds of tablet accessories.
thanks! one more question, the Tf card slot on the tablet seems to be too big for a microsd card, do u know what card is actually compatible with the tf card reader slot on the tablet?

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Last edited:

sukhdeepc

Nov 24, 2012
The tablet uses a micro sdcard, I have a 16 GB in mine right now, same micro sdcard that fits in almost all tablets and android phones.

These are the type of micro sdcards the tablet uses.

Sandisk 16GB MICRO SD CARD ONLY NO J/C USB Drives on eBay!

Great forum here guys! I just got my ultrabook 9" today too from Office Depot. I got the Case Logic case that they were advertising and I do not like it that much due to the velcro strap. Have you guys come across a case that can fit this tablet? I have been searching all day and cant find one that has the right dimensions as the tablet. Please let me know :)

Meta123

Nov 22, 2012
Great forum here guys! I just got my ultrabook 9" today too from Office Depot. I got the Case Logic case that they were advertising and I do not like it that much due to the velcro strap. Have you guys come across a case that can fit this tablet? I have been searching all day and cant find one that has the right dimensions as the tablet. Please let me know :)
yeah it is really hard to find a case for it, i only found leather cases but plastic cases is pretty much impossible to find