Unable to access Android Market

Discussion in 'Vizio Tablets' started by stocksj, Dec 6, 2011.

1. stocksj

stocksj Member

Tablet / Device:
    Vizio tablet
    Hi,
    I was trying to get some apps on the Android Market using my wife's Vizio tab and am gettng an error message that the Android market is not available. That's strange since I can get to it on my Android phone. Has anyone seen this issue?

2. marvin02

marvin02 Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Visio VTAB1008
    Go to manage applications and clear the cache for the market app. If that does not work you may also have to clear the data.

Troubleshooting the Android Market

BTW - remember that the VTAB is a WiFi only device and you must be connected to a WiFi network to connect to the market.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
    • Like Like x 2
  3. stocksj

stocksj Member

Tablet / Device:
    Vizio tablet
    Hi,
    I've tried clearing the cache and it's clear. The error I get is "Sorry!" The application Market (process com, android.vending has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. Then a Force close message.

4. sugiharto

sugiharto Member

guys i fix the problem some good guy have solve it credit goes to the owner of this blog dploy - a blog on web, mobile, design & startups in India

1. Download the APK installer files. ( download | alternate ) / http://dploy.in/downloads/1
    2. Unzip the downloaded file and copy it to a folder on your tablet’s memory card. You can place it anywhere you like.
    3. Navigate to the folder you copied the files into using a file explorer on your tablet. You can do this using the built-in ES Explorer app on your device or install AndExplorer by visiting this link on your tablet – http://www.lysesoft.com/products/andexplorer/AndExplorer.apk
    4. Now install the apps (.apk files) one by one in their numbered order. Make sure you follow the order as mentioned below –

. GoogleServicesFramework-signed.apk

. OneTimeInitializer-signed.apk

. SetupWizard-signed.apk

. com.android.vending-3.1.3-signed.apk
    5. Reboot your device. If you’re prompted to run the Setup Wizard, you can skip it. Now try to access the Market app.

But For me somehow i cant instal the first three steps, only the last steps that i can install on my Cube U10GT and my market was there ready to used for almost 8 months since i buy it and voila many program on my mid requesting update from market

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012